1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

russians and U.N. equipment unloading?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, May 27, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Interesting site reports:
    vessels in sandiego unloading numerous russian andfrench troopps and U.N.vehicles.

Unknown amout of UN & Russian Troops Arrive on U.S. Soil :

with Sestak and Rev Manning on his tail perhaps the pres expects trouble?
    I can't vouch for that intel site ;I've been outputting miles n my royal enfield today, just got back to the "command center":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

-What this person said.

When (or if) any foreign troop insurgence comes -it will be like a storm, and besides...the power hasn't gone out yet. That will happen first, along with communications (see also Israel), transportation (FEMA), and days of turmoil leading up to such a hypothetical situation (riots, strikes, looting, earthquakes, floods, pandemic).
  3. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

That's right. Actually, they need only set off a few well placed EMP devices.
    Then everyone is instantly in the stone age - stranded and unable to communicate in any way except shouting to their next door neighbors.

Locate the tallest trees along your streets and keep your chain saw sharp.
    A well placed fallen tree in the road (or three) can hold up all but the stoutest tracked vehicles.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary