Sabertooth Swamp Cat !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gator 45/70, May 17, 2013.

1. I ran over one in Texas a few years ago and it bounced off my fender and landed on a redneck standing by his pickup truck. I never saw anything so funny, he squealed like a little girl and cursed like a Sailor for a half hour after that saber-toothed cat quit clawing it's way up his leg.

Gator 45/70 and kellory like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

i-phone 5-16-13 063.JPG
    I can see that ! +1, Here's the metal beaked woodpecker pounding on a contact tower w/910 psi. on it...Crazy bird !

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

@gator he is not crazy...he is the local signalman. He is running dispatches....;)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

We have more than enough here, talking about letting us use dogs again because the numbers are out of control. I see them regularly in the mountains are around home. WE have a tag and hunting season.

6. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Are they good eatin?
    Never had cat b4....

7. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

And what, pray tell, was a moose doing driving in Texas?

Nice kitty cat, Gator. Looks like a bob cat to me. Pretty big one though. My uncle's neighbor had one for a few years. Stupid kids used to tease it in its cage. When it finally got out and killed a few loose dogs they decided to shoot the poor thing since it had been raised from only a few weeks old. Didn't figure it would be able to feed itself... Kind of like regular house cats that go feral...oh wait. Idiots. Awesome to see them in the wild though. Thanks for the picture.

Oh and make sure you get a camera set up on that tower. I want to see what happens when he goes boom!

Byte

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7