Sad day for the Constitution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Apr 7, 2022.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The senate voted to confirm the leftist/activist Jackson to the Supreme Court. 57 to 43 thanks to the spineless RINO's. We the People will surfer for years to come with her leftist rulings

2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Hard to say - "God works in mysterious ways"

I just wonder what the payoff to the RINO was....

Seepalaces, Dont and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Be more like It'd be a shame if the pictures of an old man with a little boy were leaked or little girl
    or with a hooker smoking crack or with a stray dog, goat, sheep, donkey?

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Every day we sink lower and lower into the ooze.

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The only good news is that their votes exposed them to the voters in a year where people are being forced to wake up and pay attention. Jackson will prove to be as dismal as Sotomayor. That's what you get when you select a Justice based on non Judicial criteria. If the projected red tide does not take place this fall expect Clarence Thomas to be impeached and expelled so they can appoint a political lackey in his place.

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

On what grounds can Thomas be impeached --will it be another witch hunt the demoRATS are famous for

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

His wife attended the "stop the steal" rally that preceded the January 6 riot. She was not part of nor did she support the riot, but they consider her to be an "insurrectionist" all the same.

According to Lefty Logic (tm) that makes Clarence Thomas a treasonous Fascist NAZI Racist suspected of (gasp) voting for Donald Trump that has to be impeached and replaced by someone who votes right, er, I mean left before the Democrats lose the HoR and the Senate.

8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

They keep this shit up, Jan 6th will look like a girl scouts cookie sale!

9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Effectively it was. Any of the regular Portland AnfiFa riots did far more damage. Jan 6 was in no shape or form an insurrection. Yes there was a riot. Not of the attendees shot anyone. None of the attendees threw Molotov cocktails, blinded people with lasers. nothing was set on fire. nobody was shot, etc.. Except for a bit of outrage by elected officials who needed to know WHO they work for it was a great big nothing burger.

If they push this over the line all I can say is that too many people in too many cities have too many skills that nobody participating in a coup will be safe up to a mile away.

10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The demoRATs are calling January 6 an insurrection only because it was a threat to their power. If the shoe was on the other foot the demoRATS would be calling it a peaceful protest. In my opinion when a government is corrupt (voter fraud) and unresponsive to the people and enriches themselves(illegal deals) it is the right and duty of the people to change it peacefully or by other means. The ruling elite have forgotten they serve We The People not the other way around thomas-jefferson-tree-of-liberty.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  11. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

53 to 47 with Collins, Murkowsky and Romney joining the democrats.

12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Have they ever not confirmed anyone? I guess in the ancient past but if someone gets nominated they pretty much always get the job now. spineless

Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  13. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Robert Bork.
    Democrats smeared him so badly his nomination failed.

14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Affirmative action at its finest.
    Wait til the airlines start picking pilots on the basis of color ,,,

15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I do believe that many antebellum plantation owners had cotton picked on the basis of enslaved colour....it's the kind of 'affirmative action' that many 'imported' coloureds could have done without. :rolleyes:

16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

They already do ---I don't fly any more

Gator 45/70, Seepalaces and SB21 like this.
  17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That comment was in regards to an earlier statement ,, put out by an airline company stating that ,, " 50 % of their new hire pilots were going to be people of color " ,,,,
    So ,,, that means ,, your next plane trip could be piloted by the least competent person in the class ,, based solely on color ,,, I would consider that as racists in itself .
    And yes , there were many " coloureds " in the antebellum south ,, as there were all across the globe .
    But ,, no one wants to admit that there were more , " Coloured slave owners , than white slave owners " ,,,,, and the fact that the " Coloured folks were the ones that hunted , captured , enslaved , and sold their own people into slavery .
    So ,, I guess you could say this was the " original " black on black crime .

18. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Hey, they have actual video of Thomas saying he loves his wife and thinks she was an integral part of his career. Clearly impeachment material....

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and 3M-TA3 like this.
  19. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Merrick Garland, you know the attorney general that wants to treat parents like terrorists? That guy didn't get nominated.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  20. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

There were plenty of imported slaves from Ireland, as well as Asia. Slavery isn't based on skin color. The reason American slavery was based on color for so long was convenience and racism. It's far easier to determine which one of these roaming people is a slave if I can just look at them and tell; and if anyone complained, we used racism to excuse our inhumane behavior. I see this same mentality when I look at the Rittenhouse trial or the persecution of the kids from Kentucky. It's easier to choose a bad guy if one simply relies on skin color, then we don't have to think critically. And, in this vein, the original poster has a point. When someone wants to be a sitting Supreme Court judge but insists they can't tell you what a woman is, they are either vapid or a liar. Both of those options present issues (will this woman call in experts to explain minutia or has she lied her way through the nomination process so no one understands how extreme she is) , but congress went forward with the nomination because they are terrified of being branded as racists.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7