Sad News Out of New Orleans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 8:37 PM

SAD NEWS OUT OF NEW ORLEANS

<table style="FONT-FAMILY: arial; COLOR: #000" class="yiv318743689ecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; COLOR: black; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" valign="top">

It seems that every couple of days New Orleans loses one of its treasured ENTREPRENEURS.

</td></tr></tbody></table> [​IMG]
    <table style="FONT-FAMILY: arial; COLOR: #000" class="yiv318743689ecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; COLOR: black; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" valign="top">
    Lets get the players straight before we go on with this.

LARMONDO "FLAIR" ALLEN

<table style="COLOR: black" class="yiv318743689ecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; COLOR: black; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" valign="top"> <table style="COLOR: black" class="yiv318743689ecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; COLOR: black; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" valign="top"> <table style="COLOR: black" class="yiv318743689ecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; COLOR: black; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" valign="top"> His Companion: Kawanner Armstrong

His Sons: Chris tian Allen

Kwan Allen

Larmondo Allen, Jr.

His Daughters: Deidra Allen

Larmenshell Allen

Lamonshea Allen

Larmomdriel Allen

Larmerja Allen

Korevell Allen

AT AGE 25 - He had 9 Children

(Could Kawanner Armstrong Possibly Be The Mother Of All Of His Kids?)

His Father: Burnell Thompson

His Mother: Esther Allen

His Stepfather: Bruce Gordy

His Brothers: Burnell Thompson

Edgar Thompson

Wil Willis

Danta Edwards

Reshe Edwards

Mattnell Allen

Burnell Allen

Lester Allen

His Sisters: Shannail Craig

Lekiksha Thompson

Gwendolyn Carter

Jessica Willis

Katina Gordy

Grandparents: Delors Allen

J.C. Allen

Anna Laura Thompson

Will Thompson

</td></tr></tbody></table>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>​
    So, lets see now: ​

His Father, Burnell Thompson, fathered his brothers Burnell, Edgar and his sister Lekiksha.​

His Stepfather, Bruce Gordy, fathered his Sister Katina.

His Mother, Esther Allen, must have been unwed when she gave birth to: Larmondo, Mattnell, Burnell and Lester.

We don't know who fathered Wil Willis and Jessica Willis, or Dante and Reshe Edwards.

Lets hope sisters Shannail Craig and Gwendolyn Carter are married.

GOT THE ABOVE ALL STRAIGHT?

NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY

He's 25 and has 3 sons and 6 daughters
    NINE
    welfare recipients collecting $1500 each.....
    That equals $13,500 a month !!! Now add food stamps,

Free medical, free school lunches, on and on and on AND ON.

Do the math, that's $162,000 + a year.

Anyone out there, sittin' on their butt while reading

this e-mail, making that kind of money?

Now that, to me, is a real Entrepreneur.

(AND BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHERS DEATH, ALL OF THE KIDS WILL PROBABLY COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY UNTIL THEY ARE 18)

And people wonder what is wrong with our country.

And this is where cuts to balance the budget need to start, and NOW!!!

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A new meaning to the term "extended family." [yukface]

3. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

And this surprises anybody.
    There are generations of people like this all over country and in every color imaginable.

chelloveck likes this.
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

And we know how they VOTE..... that is a huge problem. They vote for those politicos who promise to continue the Gravy Train......

5. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

The Feds just announced the are our Federal family. Self explanatory.

6. erbatman

erbatman Monkey+

Well guys the last time I post I was a nurse in the state of Louisiana and that story is so common there it is not funny. I packed my family up and moved to Montana to be a nurse here.
    The latest scam going on down there is a mother will place her kids in foster care to her mother. They get 1500.00 dollars a month plus everything else. When you have a 25 year old mother with 8 kids that is 12,000.00 non taxed dollars a month. I have seen the checks I know its real.
    I may have to pay for it but be D*MNED if I have to watch it.

7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I don't see what all the fuss is.....

He seems like he was fertile young fella, bred with much of the reproductive ethos of good pro-life god fearing catholicism.

As to the term entrepreneurial.....probably no more entrepreneurial than big corporations sucking greedily from the public teat...When the one sucking is Larmondo "Flair" Allen...it's a matter of disapproval: in the case of Enron...Lay and Skilling are accorded much more sympathy and not so much derision.

8. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Damn... I wish my high school counselor told me about this job trac... i'd have all of my preps and a self built militia by now....;)

STANGF150 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7