For Sale Safecastle introduces an all Terrain powerful 500W, 48V FAT Tire electric bike

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jan 13, 2018.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

Safecastle launches own brand of Electric Bikes - Breeze, we sell various brands like X-treme , Prodecotech and others. After years of selling other brands we have finally built our own based on feedback from our customers and building the best specs.

Check it out here

[​IMG]

It would retail for $2499 but we are launching an introductory price of $999 on Safecastle.com to get feedback and responses. Price will go up soon.

Breeze Bike is custom built with for both style and stamina, its a beast.

Smooth ride, powerful and easy to use, take it on sand, ice, mountain, roads...

Powered by a 500W Bafang motor rear brushless hub motor, 48 Volt battery, 790 LED Display enabled by pedal assist (PAS) system to extend your range on the road

What is a “fat” electric bike?

Well it’s basically the monster truck of the electric bike world! These “fat” e-bikes have tires that are 4+ inches wide and they are designed to handle all sorts of terrain like snow, sand, rough trails, the urban jungle (curbs, stairs) and anything else you can think of.

Because of the large volume of air these tires hold you can run the tire pressure extremely low and these tires will conform to almost anything you rollover. If you’re looking for a bike they can handle any kind of terrain and will get you a lot of looks around town then you should definitely check out the this new “fat” electric bike by Safecastle!

Equipped with the latest and most efficient electric charge, advanced lithium ion technology and no leaky fluids, no oil changes and nonitrous oxide, methane, or HFCs.

Features:

Breeze Brand New FatTire E-Bike gives you the ability to go places you would never think of taking a bike before - sand, dirt, snow, gravel, rain. Fat tire bikes provide improved grip and traction on the most troublesome terrain
    48V 10Ah Li-ion battery, Rear Brushless hub motor 48V 500W- Full Charge in 5 hours- Power Indicator Light

Range: 43miles (using pedal assistant), 21miles (Electric only). Max Speed 15-20 MPH
    Equipped with the latest and most efficient Electric Charge, Advanced Lithium-Ion technology and No Leaky Fluids, No Oil Changes and No Nitrous Oxide, Methane, or HFC's

90% Pre-assembled. Meticulous attention to every detail of each component, Ergonomic Handbar, Adjustable Seat and Anti-Slip Wear Resistant Tire.

Zimmy likes this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Nice to have a hands on!

sec_monkey likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Given the hill I have to get up coming home, I'd sure like to know I could get home after a run to the bank. I'm too old and lazy to peddle, even an inch. The hill runs to 13% grade, most of it at the top end. Now, if someone wants an eval, ah iz yer huckleberry, just ship it here for testing. (There's nothing like a review by an owner, if there are any out there willing to be linked.)

sec_monkey and Zimmy like this.
  4. JC Refuge

The bike has a 500W motor so going uphill 13% grade is not an issue for this. Moreover you can simply throttle through it and not pedal if you so chose. We don't have models for testing. We tested our bikes last year. This price however is the lowest in market right now similar products retail for $1499. Let us know if you have any more questions.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

OK. I was being only partially joking about a road test. For example, in my real world, a run to the grocery store is downhill a mile and a half, followed by (nearly flat road) full speed running for 8 miles each way, then hopefully enough snort left in the battery for the last mile and a half climb up the hill. Without peddling (after all, I'm ancient) that's putting it pretty close to the 21 mile range advertised, which I am forced to conclude is an ideal power use (i.e., not full time full throttle) situation. Wish I could justify the expense to try it out, but regretfully, I cannot. Thanx, tho' 'cause I think this looks promising for some cases.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  6. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Electric bikes are neat. A coworker and I were working street side and a lady stopped and asked a question. We answered it and she pedaled a couple of times and whizzed up the hill on the street and was gone in a flash.

We were awestruck.

7. JC Refuge

8. JC Refuge

9. JC Refuge

10. JC Refuge

11. JC Refuge

12. JC Refuge

13. JC Refuge

14. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I would be more interested in a small gas or electric conversion kit for the mountain bike I already own. I can see real value in one of those kits. Any plans on stocking those kinds of things?

3cyl likes this.
  15. JC Refuge

Sorry for late response we do not have any plans for kits anytime soon... with kit we also have to worry about batteries that are hard to come by and then a compatible bike therefore we have put thought in making the right combination and specs... prices on this bike will up soon...

16. JC Refuge

Check out the latest review we got

Maiden voyage
    I took this beast of a bike out after a quick and simple assembly session. I would say I am at the end of the spectrum when it comes to height/inseam. i'm 5' 6" with a 29" in seam and there is a narrow margin for error on this bad boy. We had a light dusting of snow on my first run and I scooted around my acre yard at a good pace. It takes me a while to get used to a bike after being off of one for many months and this was no different. I managed to spill it once and had a good laugh at myself. I am looking forward to some more time on it and I need to fine tune the shifting a bit but that is not uncommon on a regular bike. It is robustly made and looks like a beast. I noted there were a few scratches here and there while unpacking it but no bother. I look forward to getting some more time on it soon. - John P

17. JC Refuge

18. JC Refuge

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7