Sailor joke...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Bandit99, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Ain't that the truth! I remember my old 1Sgt told me to always call home first after deployment so there wouldn't be any unwelcome surprises. LOL!

Ura-Ki, sec_monkey and Yard Dart like this.
  2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

the rotary wing aircraft in post #11 aint one of ours, it is not of US origin

our SSNs typically have crews of 129, 140, 135 not includin guests ;) ;)

our SSBNs/SSGNs typically have a crew of 155 not includin guests ;) ;) ;) ;)

aint gonna comment further

[winkthumb] [winkthumb]

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

An Army buddy of mine was joking around one day , he said something about us Marines always eating the crayons , I said I liked the grape flavored ones . :ROFLMAO:

4. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

You'll have to forgive me. I never had the honor of serving.

I remembered the joke from when two friends returned from from sea duty, submariners. A mutual friend told that joke (one of many) at a party we all attended.

Actually, I wanted to be a submariner. Unfortunately for me, that didn't happen.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Trust me, that joke has been around probably since the the first Gato if not longer. There were certain risks in the boats, but no worse than in foxholes. The main difference is that if a sub sinks a whole lot more than you and your foxhole mate croak.

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  6. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

so that would be 1941 minus minus

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7