1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Salutations from Moo York

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ruzz, Jan 5, 2008.

1. ruzz

ruzz Rambler

This looks like a promising site. I've been something of a refugee since ol survivalforum died a few months back, been stuck making do on weirdo networking site forums. Interesting experience though mind you, opened up new horizons and such.

Lol, anyway, hopefully I can make a few useful contributions here and there, and i look forward to learning a few new tricks. :D

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Good luck, have fun, ask questions, post your own input, whatever...it's always nice to have somebody new around. :)

I am Brokor. I am not around much, but I enjoy perusing our little e-home away from home.
  3. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

Welcome! I would be interested in hearing a first hand account of the gun laws in New York if you ever want to post something about it.
  4. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Welcome to the Monkey.

Looking forward to hearing your input, don't be shy post away. [beer]
  5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Good to have ya Ruzz. Make yourself at home :)
  6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Welcome aboard, please excuse the couple of nuts we have around here, once you look past those couple, its a great site, I will be looking forward to a non-nutjob poster, please send more.
  7. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome to the monkey den....pull up a seat and stay a while[beer]
  8. RightHand

RightHand Pioneer in a New World Moderator Founding Member

Welcome russ. Glad to have another member from the righthand side of the country.
  9. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome to the Board!
  10. ruzz

ruzz Rambler

I can sum it up in 1 word. "No". To my understanding our state laws reflect a slightly watered down AWB like the one that sunset in 04.

that gives a pretty good overview. Thankfully we can have high capacity mags and stuff though (i'm pretty sure :D)
  11. ruzz

ruzz Rambler

And thanks to everyone else :D
  12. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board!!
  13. ruzz

ruzz Rambler

Thank ya :D
  14. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Another Yorker here - my understanding is that in NY you can only have full capacity mags if they are pre-1994 manufacture and being used in pre-ban firearms.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary