Sandyhook was staged

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Legion489, Jan 7, 2016.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Four.... Not a "Koolaid Drinker" no matter who, is Doing the Mixing.... Anyone who advocates that there were NO Deaths @ Sandy Hook, better have a VERY solid Explanation, for what happened to ALL those that were KILLED .... I mean, if what they allege is TRUE, then those Infamous "THEY" had to invent more than 14 Legends for the Families, (complete with Marriage & Birth Certificates, Histories, Bank Accounts, etc) that they allege were never killed. They would have to make SURE that these Families, had Extended Family Legends, as well, and all those would have to be fool proof as well. I suspect all it would take to prove, or disprove this, is to go on Ancestry.com, and research these Families, that lost children, or teachers, and then see if the Legends go back a few generations. The thing that makes Conspiracies, so hard to pull off, is the number of Folks needed to make it happen, and than NOT SPILL the BEANS, down the Road... The more people involved, the very likely that it WASN'T a Conspiracy.... and Folks did get KILLED.... Not saying that the PERP, wasn't a NUTJOB, or couldn't have been manipulated, by an outside Source of Influence. HOWEVER, I just have REAL ISSUES with the STATEMENT that NOBODY DIED at Sandy Hook.. How about the NUTJOB'S Mother, She died... He certainly DIED... Not buying in to this TinFoil Hat deal.....

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Five. No doubt in my mind folks did die. I just want all the facts correctly.

3. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

The government definitely does not want anyone asking questions that do not follow their narrative. That is how they work. That to me, is suspicious. That is my opinion only.
    Something did happen there. The government would like nothing better than everyone arguing about this.

But. like Hilary says, "What difference does it make?"

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    Motomom34 likes this.
  4. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

This may be semantics and I'm honestly not looking to pick a fight, but staged doesn't mean it didn't happen, only that it was deliberate and done on purpose. The losses may very well be (and probably are) real.

I don't know what I believe about it, but given some historical actions of Uncle Sugar, I can't say I wouldn't put it past them.

What I absolutely do not believe is that they wouldn't "sacrifice" anyone or anything for an agenda, even the lives of innocent children. Look into the history of the CDC if you want details. I delved far too deeply into this researching my last book and for the sake of my mental well being I cannot go back there any time soon. Suffice it to say that the only best interest that our goob has at heart is it's own...even when it's short-sighted.

Tully Mars, Dont, Motomom34 and 2 others like this.
  5. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

I agree the weapon did not add up. I have been in the kitchen thinking about all this.

When a Judge issues jury instructions, or the defense attorney and the DA are giving their closing arguments the statements they most use are:

If a defendent has a history of lying, You may consider this. If you question one part of the testimony of any of the witnesses, you may discount the entire testimony of any of the witnesses.

The government has lied more times than any of us know.

Like @Motomo34 says, we leave our schools wide open for these attacks by painting them as gun free zones.
    That is my last thought on this.

Dark Light, would you give me a link(at your convenience) to your books? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
    Motomom34 likes this.
  6. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I had never seen the link UncleMorgan provided earlier. It was good reading. I don't tend to let my emotions prevent me from looking at all sides of a story. If you are one of those that do...good luck to you when SHTF, because that irrational response will get you killed. You gotta compartmentalize your emotions from your thirst for knowledge. Reading alternative points of view can't automagically make you a believer in those points of view unless you don't have much conviction either way in the first place.

duane, Brokor, Homer Simpson and 2 others like this.
  7. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Thanks @chimo.

You wisdom reminds me a person in my life that I trusted and is no longer here. Very calming.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Peter Lanza Father Of Adam Lanza Is The Tax Director For General Electric - USAHM Conspiracy
    Scribd
    FBI Publishes Report Stating Nobody Died At Sandy Hook - Page 2 of 2 - Truth And Action
    Solicitation for "role-players" confirms DoD training in Boston on heels of JADE HELM 15 » Intellihub
    Connecticut Tries to Hide Sandy Hook Truth

1. Who directed the New Haven Federal Bureau of Investigation field office to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (SHES)?

2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?

3. Who on was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in directing the AS/MCI at SHES?

• Who at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Port-A-Potties a high priority since they were delivered within three hours of the school shooting?

• Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?

• When I called the Port-A-Pottie company, after searching for over a week as to who they were and when they were ordered, I was told this information was classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.

• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again, since I was harassing them.

• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.

4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?

5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?

6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes?

7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by Newtown Public Schools (NPS) to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissue, bodily fluids, blood-soaked carpets and any other decontaminated area inside SHES?

8. Why does an off-duty lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department (NPD) refuse to leave his off-duty work assignment at a construction site when hearing that shots have been fired at SHES?

9. Who at NPS notified all of the parents in writing, as required by Conn. law, who had children attending SHES, as well as every school staff member, for every school year, of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards? The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, asbestos in the ceiling and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation, and most of the school had very high levels of PCBs.

10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?

11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times, like three to 11 times, since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside SHES?

12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from SHES on 12/14/2012?

14. Who was the police officer calling into the NPD dispatcher stating, in his words, that he had multiple weapons, a rifle and a shotgun, and who has the rifle and the shotgun, as the chain of evidence should show, that was found in classroom eight (8)?

15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vangehle, at 9:45:21 a.m. on 12/14/2012, from the NPD, after finding a female kindergartener in the hallway, make her go into room eight (8) and leave her there? Room eight was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff.

16. Why would two Conn. State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 a.m. on 12/14/2012, which was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff, and tell a male kindergartener who they found in the bathroom, who’s name is redacted, and tell them (so it must be more than one), to stay and they will both be back when it is safe?

pearlselby and Homer Simpson like this.
  9. kellory

The actor's role is standard for every extra's job I've ever done. Nothing odd there other than the client.

10. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

To all: DO NOT BE PART OF A DRILL.

11. kellory

diffrence of opinion. When you need the work, and the pay is OK, there is nothing wrong with it. I've played plane wreck victim, or similar. And it was either trained medics practicing their skills, or trainees that had to determine triage (the most good for the most people) and treatment for what you had as "injuries".
    I don't recall cameras, but they would not have surprised me, and judges rank for speed and accuracy.
    These are normal roles as an extra, and you do your best to fill the role. I was registered with a half dozen agencies out of hundreds that place folks for roles in TV shows, movies, commercials, art films, paintings, look alike, audiences, and other roles. I was on China beach, murder she wrote, beer commercials, Army of Darkness, and other roles. I've worn armor, and played Amish, bowled, driven, strolled and bled. Don't tell me to give up my lively hood, or damage my record for employment.
    Sometimes the bloodshed is your own. The armor was "one size fits none" and cut my legs. I got hit by a running horse, and knocked quite a ways. Another guy broke a leg. The spears were real, and the guy running at your back has never even held one before. Things do not always go as planned. Army of Darkness had us in the sun for 6 hours, in armor, no water was supplied. Try bowling without making any noise! They finally had to put foam couch cushions on the lanes just out of camera view to set your ball on, because the mikes couldn't handle the noise, and they couldn't shoot the scene. Background noise gets put back in later, controlled.
    Your skills are listed, like skating or shooting, your appearance is recorded, and your mugshots are posted with every casting agency you deal with, and it cost cash money to have pic redone when your appearance changes. So that new haircut, may cost $10.00 for the cut and $200.00 for new headshots. I've played a role based upon my appearance matching a person in an early Victorian painting. They paid $250. For 4 hours on a Saturday morning shoot, and paid me $300.00 more to lose my beard. (Sounds like good money, until you understand it cost $150.00 for new headshots, or do without work until it regrows to the same size).
    It's easy to say "don't be a part of this agenda", but in truth, you don't see the finished results until it goes public, if at all. My beer commercial was shot in PAL (European) and can not be played on us TV's. I have a translation of that broadcast into format for US (cost me more than $100.). As a plane crash victim, we never saw anything after the fact. (Training for medics). It's a minimum wage job with the possibility of extra pay from a "bump" (special role) or a speaking role (adds $1000.00 to your pay AND counts toward moving from SEG guild to SAG Guild. Three speaking roles, and you can buy up to SAG and the big bucks. In my beer commercial, one guy was handed two words to say, and his pay jumped $1000. And that SEG credit. You play the role you're given, and you will jump for it.

pearlselby likes this.
  12. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

I did not mean an extra in a movie type roll. I did not mean to sound critical.

My favorite show is Murder She Wrote. Did you meet Angela Lansbury?

@kellory, it sounds like you have a had a great career. Good Going!!

13. kellory

yes, i met her. very nice lady. they treat her like a queen, and worry every time she gets up and runs for a scene. her director's chair is covered in furs to keep her warm and comfortable.
    i also met "The Iron Lady" herself on that set (Margaret Thatcher)(and NO, the secret service was not happy about it.):)

(and i'm telling you, there is no difference to the role, that you would be able to tell. you get hired to fill a role. that is all you really know. you do not know how it will be used, when you might see it, or even the name of the movie. it may change names before it is released. you are not aware of, or privy to those details.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    pearlselby likes this.
  14. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Wow, @kellory! What a career. Margaret Thatcher.

I have probably seen you on TV. What a hoot!

I am so glad to find out how they treated Ms. Lansbury on set. She is such a lovely lady. She is still doing plays, I think. Angela Lansbury Theatre Credits

I tip my hat to you, Sir!

kellory likes this.
  15. kellory

it was a minimum wage, second or third job to keep the light bill paid, not a career. i am, by college training, a broadcaster/radio DJ/ anchorman. it is just not how i make my living.
    you know the difference between a broadcaster and a pizza? a pizza can feed two people....

pearlselby likes this.
  16. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Lol on the pizza. Wow an Anchorman..very cool. Those are all very good jobs. Hats off to you, Sir.

My hubby was a DJ in Texas. He had to lose his Cajun way of speech at broadcast school. lol He said it was such a cut throat industry. He loved it, but, he moved on. He did not like dishonesty.

17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yep, I got out of the Broadcast Biz, after a year, or two... Realized there ain't much of a Future for an Ugly Guy, with a voice that squeeked... So I went into Broadcast Engineering, for a year, and found out that was a bust, money wise, as well.... Then since I had an FCC Commercial License I went into Maritime Radio where the Pay was good, and Alaska had plenty of Jobs for a Good Marine Radioman...

pearlselby and kellory like this.
  18. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Real happy it worked out for you, @BTPost!

19. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Always like a good conspiracy....but this isn't one of them

Motomom34 and Minuteman like this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Sounds like Sandyhook just happened again. An 18 year old flips out kills his grandmother (this time) and then goes and shoots up a school full of little kids just because???

This shits been going on for 20 years and nothing has changed. There's a few more school "resource officers" in some districts and those are usually always the cops that are too dumb, fat, slow to be animal control.

It's also really conveniently timed, the new ATF director is being confirmed by the senate and the Senate is also voting on a new "domestic terror" bill that will just target conservatives.
    And it's primary voting in 8 states.
    Oh and the NRA national convention is Friday.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
    Homer Simpson likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7