Sandyhook was staged

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Legion489, Jan 7, 2016.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Nut Job, Looser, bullied, and raised by his GradMa cause his parents are losers, or missing, also… This my prediction to be checked after all the investigations are finished… We will see how Prophetic I am…

hot diggity likes this.
  2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Did the FBI have this mass murderer on a watch list?

Time for common sense gun laws? Lets start with eliminating Gun Free School Zones, and passing Constitutional Carry
    everywhere.

STANGF150, Homer Simpson and BTPost like this.
  3. BTPost

What I do not understand is once the Shooter is dead, and an hour has lapsed, why are there Hundreds of SWAT Armed Officers all just standing around, looking ???? for what… Seems to me that one dozen Cops for crowd control, and a couple of Detectives, investigating, and a couple of Forensics Guys, should still be at the site.. This seems to be common to ALL LEO Outfits… Tons of Cops at the barn doors after the cows are long gone…

STANGF150, SB21 and Homer Simpson like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Overtime....

Capt. Tyree and SB21 like this.
  5. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

"Participation medal"

SB21 likes this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The conspiracy is these shootings are allowed to happen.

And it was clearly another leftist.

The only thing that's changed in 20+ years of school shootings is teachers watch a 5 minute video about active shooters.
    When ragheads started hijacking air planes how long did it take to take drastic measures? Not 20 years, I think it was barely 2 years before there was "airport security" just about everywhere.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  7. BTPost

Oh, but we can’t make school students feel like they are in prisons… They are so sensitive, it would unbalance them, and we can’t have that in our Commie-NEA administrated Indoctrinated institutions…
    And the parents, who both have to work just to afford to live in the USA, do not have time to home school these little darlings, like real parents do…

STANGF150, 3M-TA3 and Idahoser like this.
  8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I just dropped my son off at school this morning. They always have an armed Sherriffs deputy there when the kids are arriving and when they are getting out in the afternoon. He was late one day this year and all the doors were locked, we had to go to the front door and ring a buzzer and be identified to have a secretary buzz the door open. I am very comfortable with those measures.
    Israeli schools would be a very tempting target for terrorists yet they are never attacked. Why? Umm, because the teachers are allowed to be armed and they have armed security.
    An armed society is a polite society.

STANGF150, 3M-TA3, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  9. Minuteman

STANGF150, 3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Minuteman

img-ba980ab1.

STANGF150, 3M-TA3, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 and Minuteman like this.
  12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Some schools are like that, others are laxed since Sandy Hook. One thing is I noticed with our high school the whole entrance was glass. That is not secure. I am waiting to see if the door at this elementary was unlocked. I believe parents need to start suing the schools instead of the gun makers. Enough is enough. Colorado passed 6 gun laws after Sandy Hook and we still had a school shooting after so gun laws are not the 100% answer. It is time for serious discussion among parents, grandparents and community members. The politicians will never keep our children safe this is a local fix IMO.

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

They need the school shootings to keep happening because it worked everywhere else.
    If the school board was heald personally liable or fired, shit would change real fast.

Homer Simpson and STANGF150 like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

You just described the shooter on this one.
    Columbine, parkland, sandyhook, bowling green, parkland2 and this one. All allowed to happen.

15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

People are very angry. Parents were angry with the schools for the crap they are teaching but now we have a spotlight on things are not safe once again. Reasonable conversation needs to happen. Solutions needs to be vented and then placed. Something needs to happen. A left leaner posted: I wish America loved it's children and much as they love their guns. Stuff like that offers no solutions just gets folks stirred up. People love their children but many realize that banning scary black guns is not the end all solution. Folks are screaming for banning assault rifles yet ask a dozen people and each will have a different definition of what an assault rifle is.

Amazing that FB & Instagram can ban the words and track anyone talking about horse paste but some kid has his tag line read, "little kids be very scared irl" <<< that was the shooters tag line on instagram. Once again social media held clues and no red flags went up.

Minuteman likes this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The school shootings with the highest body counts didn't involve any scary black guns. At least until the cops showed up.
    And that tells you all you need to know about why we should have scarry black guns.

STANGF150 likes this.
  17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

How does an 18 year old transmission dude with a Stick shift afford 3K of scary looking AR's?
    Grandmaw bought these for him or .gov assisted?

STANGF150, oil pan 4 and Minuteman like this.
  18. Minuteman

And he has a mug shot so he was arrested for something. Convicted? I have seen, unconfirmed, that he was a felon. So he should not have been able to legally purchase a firearm.
    We will see what comes up.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. BTPost

Latest News: Actually his GrandFather is a Convicted Felon, and can not have a FireArm in his residence, but he did not know the Grandson had purchased the two Rifles… His mother lives in a different town, is a Drug Addict, and kicked him out because he wouldn’t attend school… His father hasn’t been around in decades…The kid slept on a mattress in the front room of GrandParents house… No Body Armor just a Plate Carrier with no plates.. Weapon used was a Daniel Defense AR15 semi-auto rifle.. He bought 300+ rounds of 5.66 Ammo..and had seven Magazines in his Backpack with him inside them school. The second Rifle, a Smith&Wesson S&P15, was found in the crashed Pickup Truck…

Looks like my predictions posted on here, yesterday at noon, are 100% spot on, so far…

20. Minuteman

img-9ecc11cd.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7