Satellites Gone Green: Polluters Tracked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Push your dirt around on your property and watch the environmentalists come running:(
    Satellites Gone Green: Polluters Tracked From 438 Miles Up - Yahoo! News

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

This is just another tool for the EPA to partner with environmental activist to circumvent the right to privacy... this way the .gov can turn a blind eye to the source of the information and means of acquiring it. And then come in with the heavy handed enforcement they undoubtedly will use when they get the tip from these groups. Sattelites, use of drones and so on against the Ameican people will continue to grow as a means of depriving ones use of their own land....

mysterymet likes this.
  3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

If environmentalists can get their own satellite and spy on peopl can private people or companies get together and take their satellites out? Either literally or through hacking?

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Sure, just launch your $100. wifi booster satellite through occupied space.....oops. Didn't see you there with all that space junk flying around up there.......my bad.:rolleyes:

5. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Amazing what can be done from space. Friend sold a hill of dirt for a nearby project. Sats calculated how many cubic feet had been removed. He had a buddy counting the truck loads going out and the numbers were amazingly close. Am thinking that from now on every time I use a cat hole I am going to turn "ole rusty" skyward and "moon" them---lol.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7