Saudi police open fire on civilians

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Falcon15, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

2. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Looks like the world is going to be in for a bumpy ride and soon!!

The part that got my attention was (he went to Beirut to speak freely) since when is Beirut the place to go to be free.

Falcon15 and Alpha Dog like this.
  3. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

You know these protest's going on acroo the US it scares me that either one of the protester's that like's to provoke is going to get a John Wyne type police officer or a boot thats scared and end up in a situation that shots are fired and then it's going to spead across the US like wildfire. I have worked protest's before where you have 100 protesters and 20 cop's and there has been a few time's I could feel it in my gut. Because you have protesters that just go to these to start trouble and officer's who work these thing's wanting the trouble and all it's going to take is put these two types together the Im god and you will do what I say and the Im always Im a victim never an offender and the police picks on me to set it off, and good people and good officer's get hurt. That's when Big Brother comes in and tries to tell people that local LEO's can't handle it that's why we are here.

Falcon15, RouteClearance and Cephus like this.
  4. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7