Savage attack at another Mcdonalds (nsfw violence)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flightorfight, Apr 22, 2011.

1. flightorfight

flightorfight Monkey+

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

All these people stood around and watched this go on but the only person with enough courage to try to stop it was a 70 yo woman. And people ask me why i carry a gun.:rolleyes:

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Three minutes of violent attack. The cops are 5 minutes away, and the medics more so. That posturing at the end points to serious damage to the victim.

3. Dawg-fan-in-TN

Dawg-fan-in-TN Monkey+

That's total BS all those grown men standing there just watching. I'm sure race didn't have anything to do with all of the bystanders cheering them on either. (Said with tons of sarcasm!)

4. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

words cannot express my anger towards the savages that did this and to the bystanders that did NOTHING!!
    What LITTLE that manager did to break up the attack was pathetic.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. apparently the person recording it is a McD's employee. Both he and the manager should be fired immediately. Now the guy filming it says the victim was a cross dresser and faked the seizure.
    McDonald's Employee Took Credit For Filming Brutal Beating In Baltimore Fast Food Joint | The Smoking Gun

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I now remember why i have not eaten at a fast food joint in year's...
    Quality of food and people....

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I hope I never see this at an eatery - I'd wind up in jail, and those two beeatches would require some hospitalization....... :rolleyes:

These 'people' are utter animals.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Can anyone remember when McDonald's made a real and a good hamburger...76..77..??

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I really do believe in applying the standard of role reversal in appraising a situation such as this. How do you think this would have been if all the racial roles were reversed. A black girl or cross dresser, whatever, and an old black woman sticking up for her and trying to stop what was going on. All the other players in this little animalistic drama being white....?
    Now that would have made national news and we would have had a riot and 1000's injured and many dead.
    Think about it. Am I wrong? I think not.seesaw

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Wrong.
    :rolleyes:

10. flightorfight

flightorfight Monkey+

What is really wierd is that TSG would take the word of a piece of trash that recorded this over the police reports and media reports who identify the victim as a 22yo woman.

11. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

If truth be told this was probably a sorry story of whores fighting over territory. It certainly was a sorry display of uncivilized behavior regardless of race or gender!

12. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I would sic my dog on them,He seems to have a thing for pieces of sh$t!

Dawg-fan-in-TN likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7