Scambaiting the Scammer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Jul 20, 2011.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It's just like a version of Mad Magazine's Spy vs Spy

The difference between deviance and deviousness might be fine...but I'm enjoying the twists and turns of this rather one sided little melodrama. Thanks Melbo for keeping us all in the loop. : )

sgt peppersass likes this.
  2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I see the DIY jetpack!! pdf is winning the race with the most views so far although the complete 2012 Federal Budget is closing in fast. Please be safe and promise that you'll wear a head mounted video camera before you blast off if you attempt the jetpack.

Sapper John likes this.
  4. melbo

Hmm, this is one lazy scammer... :rolleyes:
    Going to try to get a response from him of some sort before I throw in the towel and try to find another one who's a little bit more of a go-getter.

I send an email from the sudden competitor 'Markus' to myself and then forward it to Mr Snowden for his response.

BTPost, Sapper John and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

m - you're a scamp in the true sense of the word. I'm enjoying every new installment.

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Get 'em Melbo...I'm waiting on a happy ending....ccc

7. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

I'll feel like Newman in The Seifeld Show with an evil grin and eating popcorn just waiting for the next event to unfold :^)

[​IMG]

8. melbo

Wow. 4 emails in my inbox from my little friend from Lagos.

Donald must be taking that new brain food supplement, eh? But at least he's alive and not just some sort of Nigerian AI Scambot.

why do.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. sniper69

sniper69 Monkey+

I wonder if he will answer your questions.... :lol:

10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Melbo..Dat's some funny stuff...hahahaha....^^^

11. Witch Doctor 01

Well let me know and i'll throw the bones and make big Juju to see if this is an appropiate dwelling and which owner to trust... it will cost you 2 goats and 3 chickens... it's a discount because you are a monkey...

One albino chicken must be killed so i can read it's entrails... i'll give you back the body.... and I will also cast a curse on the owner to make sure that if he fails to live up to his part of the bargin his manhood will shrivel up and fall off...

jollyrodger13 likes this.
  12. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I can't stop laughing. [fnny] My neighbors must think I am insane, I am hysterical. Oh good, they're not home.

This is just fantastic!

[lolol]

13. melbo

My wife recently got a few of these scam emails. Maybe after my move next week... ;)

ditch witch and RightHand like this.
  14. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Thanks for sharing Melbo. I needed the laugh. :)

15. sgt peppersass

sgt peppersass Monkey+

i was crying from laughing so hard at the "why" questions lol

ditch witch likes this.
  16. The one's I keep getting are those:

we will be billing your CC : Number XXX XXXXX XXXXX XXX for $69.69 or some such for the 3 mailing labels you ordered.

If there is any problem with this, you can go to "web link" and provide us with your card number etc and we will attempt to fix it for you.

Still haven't decided how to tell them that I do not have a CC so go ahead and bill it if they like. "-)

17. Witch Doctor 01

Thad you should plead with them ... your card is maxxed out and see if they will accept a cash transfer... please send me your checking account number and you will transfer the money there.... you are out of checks and it will be two weeks and since you are refinancing your house any delay could cause you to loose the financinging... or something similar...

kellory and Thaddius Bickerton like this.
  18. I am composing something along those lines now. Thanks for the chance to play.

thad.

19. melbo

Oh my. Just stumbled across this and about fell over with laughter. This was fun.

kellory, RightHand and Brokor like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7