Scandinavian Christmas Celebration

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by 3M-TA3, Jan 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The Viking blood has not been diluted very much since we stopped our International Shopping Junkets a thousand or so years ago.

2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim Goin for the Glory

Caveman likes..... UGGGGHHHHHHH

3. duane

duane Monkey+++

I watched and laughed , but his getting out of the water and on to the ice was as well done as I have ever seen done and beat the h*** out of the "official" lesson given by the military with a guy in a wet suit. Almost looked like a seal, animal not soldier. I have to wonder what it feels like to wake up with both a hangover and frost bite?

Caveman Jim, UncleMorgan and Withak like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Like how he was practicing safety by wearing his gloves whilst running the chainsaw.

5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

LOLOLOL!!! :D

6. Withak

Withak Monkey

Hilarious. My grandmother came from Sweden, I'm still in contact with extended family over there - I'm tempted to send this to them and ask if that's how they spend their free time :rolleyes:

Caveman Jim, UncleMorgan and 3M-TA3 like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

You are waiting for encouragement? OK, here 'tis ---

VisuTrac, UncleMorgan and Withak like this.
  8. duane

duane Monkey+++

Old saying, No man is totally worthless, if nothing else you can use him as a bad example. I thought I had seen it all with the kid on bikes, skiboards and skateboards running around, but the chainsaw as an ice motor was almost to much to watch.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  9. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

In extremely cold conditions it is important to wear gloves in order to maintain a firm grip on the bottle.

One should also be careful when licking a chainsaw, because a person's tongue may stick to freezing metal. Either warm the chainsaw up first or coat the tongue liberally with alcohol to prevent accidental attachment.

Caveman Jim, Withak and 3M-TA3 like this.
  10. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

He must be an official member of the polar bear club .

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. Motomom34
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7