Scenario Blind

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TailorMadeHell, Mar 13, 2016.

1. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Seems like the big unknown is getting to the BOL's. Either find one much closer, go now or ASAP, or plan to bug in. And start double filling her med scripts now. Get written copies of her script each time. Fill locally once and online as many times as you can afford. Keeped them sealed and in a refrigerator. As long as they are not liquid or gel caps they will last a long time. That's the first thing I would do, and have done for myself.

TailorMadeHell and chelloveck like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

A person who is visually impaired is still dating my daughter. I go over this in my mind and just come up with one person will have to be designated to help with traveling. @tailormade had another thread- Survival For The Blind | Survival Monkey Forums prepping for disabilities and possible bug out is an added that makes bugging in easier but not necessarily safer.

chelloveck likes this.
  3. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

Perhaps you might gain a deeper insight if you let her lead in the middle of a moonless night? Just inquiring?

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That is a good idea but if SHTF, everyone has to help out and I have been trying to think, what chores should this person be responsible for. Safely

chelloveck and M118LR like this.
  5. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

Motomom, you and yours are not equipped to deal with total darkness. Learn from those that are forced to spend every day in perpetual darkness, JMHO.

chelloveck and Motomom34 like this.
  1. OlDiceGames
  2. Coyote Ridge
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Coyote Ridge
  5. Prepsteader13
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Alanaana
  8. Dunerunner
  9. Thunder5Ranch
  10. Dunerunner
  11. Coyote Ridge