Schlumberger's Business Is Recovering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Aug 4, 2018.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Summary
    Schlumberger revealed another strong quarter with both solid sales and earnings growth.

Global drilling activities are picking up, while Saudi Arabia is returning to record production levels.

Schlumberger's stock price has not reacted yet and offers investors a great entry point.

In April of this year, I wrote an article about the Schlumberger (SLB) recovery. I mentioned the return of growth in the US, while I expected a recovery in other regions as well. The second quarter confirmed these expectations. Schlumberger is back on track.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4189429-schlumbergers-business-recovering

oldawg, sec_monkey and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Slamburger called one of my brothers back earlier this year to The Slope, I agree they are indeed doing better!

sec_monkey and HK_User like this.
  3. HK_User

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. HK_User

Got family there.

sec_monkey and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Got drilling here, Schlumberger and Halliburton in evidence on the roads. Local NG production is down for a number of reasons, but the market is very promising.

sec_monkey and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Another real indicator of economic health. It appears SLB average around $75 in the last 10 years with peaks as high as $117 but has been down a bit the last few years. They still show no PE - meaning - loss money the last quarter but hopefully this report means brighter days to come.

SB21, sec_monkey and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7