school shooting in CT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[tf]

Catullus likes this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yup.

3. goinpostal

goinpostal Monkey+++

Gulf of Tonkin,
    Dead Kennedy's,
    Dr.MLK Jr.,
    Chappaquatic Ted,
    Cambodia/Laos incursions,
    Watergate,
    Global Cooling during warming,
    Iran Contra,
    Arming the Bands of Tali,
    Ruby Ridge,
    Waco,
    OKC bombing,
    Global Warming while cooling,
    Whitewater,
    Chinagate Gore,
    Cigar whorMonica,
    Hanging chads,
    Cali offshore missile launch,
    BP gulf spill,
    To fast,To furious,
    Bengazi.
    Those were considered Tinfoil hat stuff as well.
    Matt

4. Quigley_Sharps

5. Quigley_Sharps

you mistaking what I meant, Im getting ready for it.

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

tulianr likes this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

18814_308215195946239_1311344699_n.

8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Libs . . . pathetic, hypocritical, morons.........

Too bad abortions aren't performed with gun barrels . . . then perhaps the 3,000+ abortions performed everyday wouldn't be seen as a "Constitutional" right or a woman's "choice." ....it's still the pre-mature ending of some kid's life by some coward.

goinpostal likes this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Just goes to show that God's not as omnipotent as claimed.... ;)

Mountainman likes this.
  10. chelloveck

So is masturbation evidently.....

Just think of all the potential souls wasted by a flick of the wrist

Perhaps if gun barrels were shoved up the urethras of all fertile males until they are married and ready to populate the world with souls.... then each and every sperm would have a fair chance to conceive for the greater glory of God! ;)

One would get the impression that only pathetic, cowardly, hypocritical moronic liberals get pregnancy terminations...I guess conservatives, Republicans and pathetic, cowardly, hypocritically right wing morons never darken the thresholds of abortion clinics and hospitals asking for terminations do they??? It is quite likely that wealthy right wing medical entrepreneurs OWN or have
    financial interests in operating such enterprises...they certainly could not be regarded as moronic...more like astute...charging what the market will bear...sounds like good old free market capitalism at its finest!

ditch witch, tulianr and RightHand like this.
  11. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

There are plenty of fiscal conservatives that could give a crap if someone has an abortion or not. Personally I'd rather have the government pay a grand for someone to have an abortion than $2000 per month to pay for the raising of the kid. Then they end up removing the kid from the home for abuse and or neglect after 8 years or so (just enough to scar the kid for life) and stick them in a foster home to be raised by the system. BTW it is very hard to adopt out of the foster care system. I have first hand experience doing this!

12. chelloveck

Agreed....but there are plenty of fiscal conservatives (as well as fiscal liberals) who are also religious conservatives, getting their panties in knots over the issue of abortion.

Post #48 is a red herring...and irrelevant to the topic of mass shootings. Post 50, also irrelevant to the mass shooting topic, is a reductio ad absurdum critique of the red herring informal fallacy of reasoning thrown out for the hounds in post #48.

13. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

It is certainly not the first.

It has been legal for some time now for legal CCP holders to carry their guns in Oregon schools...and some teachers do so in my area, along with some bus drivers and a few administrators.

In the county to our south, Jackson County (I believe it is the county in which Mountainman lives), a teacher had an issue with the administration over her gun a couple years back, but the problem was not that she had it at work, but that she left it locked in her desk drawer rather than keeping it on her person and in her exclusive control.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Dang...and I thought he was supposed to be everywhere. I always thought the legal prohibitions were only about the government employees there using their positions or tax monies to promote one particular set of beliefs. (Judeo/Christianity, Islam, Zen, Pastafarian or whatever).

Too bad whatever the methods used to keep "him" out are not effective for those with ill intent.

15. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I thought only vampires had to be invited in first? I guess that would explain why some churches sometimes get shot up as well.

16. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Jeez ............ @chelloveck @RightHand @mysterymet

My point was that the people who are crying the loudest about saving lives through gun control are the same ones that have no problems with abortions (killing lives).

I'm not anti-abortion......I wouldn't personally have one, but I'm not going to stop someone else. It the hypocrisy of the argument that I was commenting on.

franks71vw likes this.
  17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

[pop]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7