schools

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marlas1too, Jan 23, 2013.

1. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

IMHO if you want to really keep our children safe from killers and not have guards in the schools or not allow teachers to conceal permits in the said schools to protect the children THEN the only option is to build the schools like max. security PRISONS --that would tickle the teachers union that way they could fill the kids minds with anything wanted to put in the little minds(brain wash) when in the school/prison the teacher for that class would have the only keep to get in or out and the principle would have the master key for all the class rooms in a safe---the libatards would love something like that. teaching the next gen. of liberals

BTPost likes this.
  2. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

sorry for the post I've been reading about all the proposed laws they want to happen with our schools that it makes me so mad

3. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

Its ok, most everybody here will agree with you and a good rant is the best thing for lowering your blood pressure.

All I know is first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, "I'm a human being. God Dammit, my life has value." So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out, and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

I actually do this every now and then, of course no one can hear me from my house, but it makes me feel better:D

marlas1too likes this.
  4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Liberals are blind to logic and history. They make many people rant and vent.

5. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

They also make my brain hurt! Talk to a Lib, ya it's a lot like this [micro]

marlas1too likes this.
  6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Amazing similarities (from Jeff's Blog: Schools and Prisons: A Comparison):

I tried to post his table here, but it lost it's format, so I color-coded it. You can see the original table on his page if you're so inclined. :)

[Similarities of] The Physical Space

Prisons
    Schools
    General Design
    Utilitarian Layout Focusing On Safely Housing Groups Of People
    Utilitarian Layout Focusing On Safely Housing Groups Of People
    Grounds Are Called
    A Campus
    A Campus
    Buildings Are Divided Into
    Cell Blocks--To Separate Groups Of Prisoners
    Pods--To Separate Groups Of Students
    Population Spends Time In
    Cells
    Classrooms
    Outside Space
    The Yard--High Fence, Not Much To Do, Lots Of Rules, Guards With Shot Guns.
    The Playground--High Fence, Not Much To Do, Lots Of Rules, Teachers With Whistles.
    Windows
    Not Many Of Them, Covered With Bars.
    They Exist, But They Are Seldom Open And You Get In Trouble For Looking Out Them Too Much.
    Accessing The Facility
    Access Is Secured. Visitors Are Searched And May Have To Pass Through A Metal Detector.
    Access Is Secured. Entries Are Locked. Visitors May Have To Pass Through A Metal Detector.
    Movement In The Facility
    Is Tightly Controlled. There Are Lots Of Lock And Movement Is Often Controlled By Bells Or Electronic Sirens
    Is Tightly Controlled. There Are Lots Of Lock And Movement Is Often Controlled By Bells Or Electronic Sirens
    Walls
    Cement blocks with Calming, Bland Paint Choices
    Cement blocks with Calming, Bland Paint Choices
    Movement Through The Facility
    Nice Straight Lines--No Touching
    Nice Straight Lines--No Touching
    Fixtures
    Industrial Designs, Built For Utility, Lacking Aesthetics
    Industrial Designs, Built For Utility, Lacking Aesthetics

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Travel_20School_20Prison.
    Travel_20School_20Prison.

ColtCarbine, marlas1too and Tracy like this.
  8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

You are being sent to Military School?o_O :D

marlas1too likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7