Scope anyone?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by thepatriot1976, Jun 23, 2008.

1. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

Hey yall,

I'm looking for a quality 2 to 4 power scope (rubber armored or not) that can work without batteries for my m-4gery but unfortunately funds are really low right now so I was wondering if anyone on here might have an extra that they don't mind parting with for a bargain price. I would be glad to pay for the scope and shipping. Help a brother out if you can!

Thanks,

Patriot..........

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Have a Leapers 6x thatyou can have,

3. thepatriot1976

Sounds like a good scope but it might be too big and have too much magnification for my m-4, but beggars can't be choosers so if I don't get a more situational offer I would be glad to pay you something you deem suitable for it and it's shipping.

Thank You Route,

Patriot......

4. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

I had this mounted on a Ruger 10/22. Even with the 6x magnification, it worked for small game hunting from 30 to 50 yards. The reason I took it off my Ruger is because it was to short and I had to shorten a well used stock to get the proper eye relief. I also had this mounted on my 308 AP4 for close range quick reaction type training.

5. thepatriot1976

Hey Route set a fair price for you and I'll pay for it and send you also the shipping!

Thanks bro,

Patriot..........[beer]

6. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Just cover the S/H. I have gotten my money's worth out of it. PM Me Your Zipcode So I can get shipping cost.

7. thepatriot1976

Consider this thread settled,route and I have come to an agreement thanks monkeys!

Patriot.....[beer]

8. thepatriot1976

Route you rock!

Hey guys,

Check out the new scope that route sent to me!
    scope.

It's the "bestest" (that's a word I got from my boy) scope ever!

It's a Leapers 6X with great eye relief!

I was worried about it having too much magnification for my AR at close engagements, but it is perfect!

I love it, The sight picture is crystal clear and I have never had a scope this expensive before.(always had cheap red dots or chineese four powers)

Thank You Route!

I can't wait to dial it in, I'll give a range report!(now I know I got some rings laying around here somewhere..)

[beer][boozingbuddies]

scope.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7