1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Scope anyone?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by thepatriot1976, Jun 23, 2008.

1. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

Hey yall,

I'm looking for a quality 2 to 4 power scope (rubber armored or not) that can work without batteries for my m-4gery but unfortunately funds are really low right now so I was wondering if anyone on here might have an extra that they don't mind parting with for a bargain price. I would be glad to pay for the scope and shipping. Help a brother out if you can!

Thanks,

Patriot..........

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++ Site Supporter

Have a Leapers 6x thatyou can have,

3. thepatriot1976

Sounds like a good scope but it might be too big and have too much magnification for my m-4, but beggars can't be choosers so if I don't get a more situational offer I would be glad to pay you something you deem suitable for it and it's shipping.

Thank You Route,

Patriot......

4. RouteClearance

I had this mounted on a Ruger 10/22. Even with the 6x magnification, it worked for small game hunting from 30 to 50 yards. The reason I took it off my Ruger is because it was to short and I had to shorten a well used stock to get the proper eye relief. I also had this mounted on my 308 AP4 for close range quick reaction type training.

5. thepatriot1976

Hey Route set a fair price for you and I'll pay for it and send you also the shipping!

Thanks bro,

Patriot..........[beer]

6. RouteClearance

Just cover the S/H. I have gotten my money's worth out of it. PM Me Your Zipcode So I can get shipping cost.

7. thepatriot1976

Consider this thread settled,route and I have come to an agreement thanks monkeys!

Patriot.....[beer]

8. thepatriot1976

Route you rock!

Hey guys,

Check out the new scope that route sent to me!
    scope.

It's the "bestest" (that's a word I got from my boy) scope ever!

It's a Leapers 6X with great eye relief!

I was worried about it having too much magnification for my AR at close engagements, but it is perfect!

I love it, The sight picture is crystal clear and I have never had a scope this expensive before.(always had cheap red dots or chineese four powers)

Thank You Route!

I can't wait to dial it in, I'll give a range report!(now I know I got some rings laying around here somewhere..)

[beer][boozingbuddies]

scope.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7