SCOTUS rullin

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by sec_monkey, Jun 24, 2022.

1. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Huge changes going on in court, gun rights, abortion, religion and government, etc. Trump may of had no luck in draining the swamp, but changes in Supreme Court are so far his only long term win. That and most people now are convinced that federal law enforcement, most federal courts, and actual federal government day by day operations have been captured by left think and are not to be trusted.

Never thought that the next revolution might be lead by the justices of the supreme court, but it is logical as the system was set up that they were the ones to enforce the rights covered in the Constitution. Problem going back to times of Jackson, is that they have no actual force to make their decisions hold.

3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Though I am happy the Supreme Court is siding with the Constitution what power do they have to enforce their rulings when we have a leftist DOJ and White House

4. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

what has to most disturbing to the anti-2A crowd >>> there was absolutely no SCOTUS ambiguity to the decision - heavy majority pro-vote - solid Constitution backing ....

there's more 2A cases winding their way thru the lower courts - if they aren't dismissed using this recent SCOTUS ruling - What chance do you think they stand when they hit the High Court?

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The left is in full meltdown.

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

So coming from SC (CWP) and driving through those anti 2nd amendment leftist states I can legally now carry my pistol in my truck or on my hip

7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I'm waiting for them to review NFA34, GCA68, and FOPA86. They've covered the "Keep and bear" parts, now lets get to that "Shall not be infringed." bit.

I'll wait.

8. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

When I lived in CA I used to carry all the time. Everyone I knew had guns. At work, driving, what ever. They were illegal but everyone knows that it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. A law that is repugnant to the Constitution is not a valid law and we have a DUTY to defy it. It would seem that the people in CA agree.

9. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

That would be nice...but keep in mind all of the executive orders that have been proclaimed (publicly or not) over the past decades. If you accept the EOs as valid, then .gov can take anything they desire up to and including your life with no ramifications...other than outright public rebellion. The big question is:
    Is it time yet?

10. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  11. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

that just happens to be one of 2A court cases coming thru the lower courts >>> all that individual state reciprocal agreement BS that the Left wants in place to compound the CCW rights .....

12. duane

duane Monkey+++

Going to get toasty, Supreme Court just overturned Roe vs Wade. Let the "peaceful Protests" begin lead by the President who is supposed to listen to the court.

13. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

This is clearly a psychological operation that they have initiated here. Abortion is the sacrificial lamb. Globalists have control over the Supreme Court. That's why the SC would not even hear the election rigging argument proposed by Ted Cruz(?) I believe during January 6th. The SC wouldn't hear this because they knew it would uncover a massive illegal operation that would single handedly expose the Deep State and the elites. Everyone would have been brought to court and arrested, all the way up to Hillary Clinton. No, they have complete control over the Supreme Court. That would never be allowed to come to pass.

Let's see this for what it really is. The globalists are using abortion as their sacrificial lamb to install another "George Floyd" summer of left-wing "justified" violence. This will instill hatred towards the Supreme Court and the Republican Party. Hatred towards the Supreme Court will be used to pass anti-2A bills. Hatred towards the Republican Party will be used to rally troops for the midterms.

Hell, they might even get in a Supreme Court packing deal as an extra bonus with this little scheme. They stand to gain a lot. Then, in a year or two, they'll just overturn this ruling and reinstall abortion rights.

It's very obvious what is going on here. Don't think for a second that the Supreme Court is upholding good old Christian values. In fact, just the opposite.

14. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Problem is, now that these rulings came out.
    Every democrat is going to use the 2A and Roe v. Wade as a siren song to get all of their voters to the polls now through the next presidential election.

With how bad Biden was doing the R's were going to gain seats all over the place.
    Now, this shifts the power to the dems.

I predict the democrats spanking the republicans in the senate this fall over this.
    They will control it all.

The darkness will wash over the land. This may be the end of the republic.
    Stock everything you can and get your house in order.
    Pain is coming.

15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This is like the SCOTUS Firing a Full Broadside of 16 inch BattleShip shells across the leftists bows, Not some dinky Destroyers single pop gun 5 inch shell, NO!

This is all a very well crafted game plan finally being carried out by a court that has finally gotten enough conservatives to make it all stick! This is no deep state communist take over!
    SCOTUS now has a conservative majority AND the balls to take on the issues the court has ignored in years past, and are now taking those issues up and forcing the several states as well as the Fed Gov to acknowledge the Constitution IS the law, and the law is very clear and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED actually means what it says!

16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I see the opposite, The recent courts rulings have exposed the left for what it is, the Dems have all come out and denounced both these rulings and have shown what the left truly wants, and I agree with Ted Cruz, this puts it all on the ballots in November, Gas prices, Abortion, food prices, food shortages, costs of shipping, china's policies, all of it is now on the ballots and the voters WILL turn out and make it happen! The dems are about to get steam rolled biggly, and they are in full panic, trying to salvage anything they can, or, take what they can before they get the great big Ol' American boot up the ass!

I do agree, Pain is Coming!

Gator 45/70, Seepalaces and duane like this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Watching the fiery but peaceful protests.
    2022-06-24 13.26.46.

18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

This should be helpful in explaining why the RKBA is for people and not reserved solely for the militia/military
    [​IMG]

19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Good thing schools are out or the mk-ultra Manchurian candidates would be shooting up schools all over the place.

20. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think I'll hang out around the house for the next few days. I drive a truck, wear my hair short, don't have track marks and don't smell like weed. In the Portland area that makes me a "right wing neo nazi neocon fascist racist a**hole who needs a beating", so I'll wait until the fires die down a bit.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7