SCOTUS rullin

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by sec_monkey, Jun 24, 2022.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Prior to the ruling on abortion there were many attacks on right to life organizations we never here about, now there is some group calling for a summer of rage. Will the left come out and denounce this nope, will the left round up these scum bags and arrest them nope. Let a pro life person attack an abortion clinic and the media is all over it yelling white supremacist. Gone be long hot summer

2. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Gator 45/70 and duane like this.
  3. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I wonder if this puts Planned Parenthood out of business?

duane likes this.
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We can only hope and stop taxpayer funding

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

No - it places the decision on the states. Many states (like mine) already have liberal abortion laws so nothing will happen even though there will still be riots (official Oregon sport) to lament that other states can decide for themselves. Even if you live in a state with a total ban you can simply go to a state that does not have a ban. The only fallout for Planned (non)Parenthood is moving resources from some areas to another.

The only issue for me is that I won't lie when asked my position on the subject, and out here that can get pretty ugly. For the record I believe that a new unique human being that will never exist again is created at conception. This usually results in some pretty nasty conversations as you would expect given where I live.

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I actually hope you are right.
    But I am really skeptical of the voters of amerika.
    Each election cycle, i become more disappointed in us than the previous cycle.

7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Molotov cocktail, the local drink.

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Shoulder to shoulder Brudda!

Gator 45/70, enloopious and 3M-TA3 like this.
  10. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

So the irony is that the radicals want Roe V Wade where the Federal gov is in charge of a unified abortion rule but when it comes to GUNS they want each state to make up their own rules instead of going by the 2nd Amendment. It must be nice going through life picking and choosing how other people should live their lives. What happened to the good old days when the idiots minded their own business.

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/1540494802562809857
    https://v16m-webapp.tiktokcdn-us.co...l=202206251244390100040030050060030200136BAD4

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. enloopious

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Seepalaces like this.
  12. enloopious

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  13. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I'm a born again follower of Jesus. I don't want the Supreme Court to uphold "good old Christian values". I want them to uphold the friggin' constitution. And it looks like that's what they are doing. No idea what happens next, but in all honesty I'm pretty happy with my votes for Trump.

In the place just south of you, where the lunatics make laws, it was crazy quiet. Like library quiet. I had a couple of other conservatives at work sort of wink at me, like, inside joke. I expected a lot of loud, but I think most of us understand that nothing will truly change here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2022
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Glad to hear that. Quiet in my small patch on the outskirts of Tentlandia. They had a rally in a park downtown but no idea if there was damage or not. It's going to be a long hot summer, especially since pot and all the decriminalized hard drugs are going up like everything else. Everyone is a victim and full of rage. Hoping this is my last summer here.

15. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

My husband wanted to move to Texas last year, but I'm so allergic to those freaking red ants and the heat seems like a lot to deal with. Until last year, we were both pretty set on retiring in Bend. Now it feels like the idiotic CA yuppies are destroying Bend, too.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

We are looking long and hard at Kentucky and Tennessee. Ran across a nice 5 acre property not far out of Owensboro with a decent 1800 square foot house for 225K. Same thing here would be well over 1 Million.Really has us thinking. We would lose the geographic variety but would also lose the leftist monorule.

Check it out - I could shoot from my back porch and no mortgage in ant number of places out there
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...xYzm7H4EYD6AWHm4BTqfsf6pzPVF9j-3RiW7IQNLiAOfM

17. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I'm jealous!!

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Sadly, not the right time. Still have a few things to wrap up and also looking in areas of Eastern Idaho and Utah. It's just an example, there are literally a few hundred similar at any given time.

That one sure rings my bell, though. Clear a few acres for food and have a big firewood supply as a bonus. I've even seen a ten acre orchard/farm just west of there in Arkansas for not much more. The area in general is a lot like western Oregon/Washington just no big mountains and no high desert. Another bonus is that I've been near there on business and have team members that live in those parts and people there are friendly and polite. People here are getting increasingly rude and coarse.

19. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

But wait, Oregon is about to Flip Red any day now! :LOL:

20. enloopious

Seepalaces and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7