Sea Shepard Pirate Skips On $320kus Bond In Germany

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BTPost, Jul 31, 2012.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

The visual effect, better yet a MK 48.

Mk48-8.
    Mk48-8. Mk48-8.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

48s cost too much for practice. But you don't quite have to be on top of the target. The old standard 1000 yards, well, doesn't matter with 48s. Besides, the 16s mean you can see the idiot's eyes go dinner plate sized, the more so if you don't need to sweat out a bang close aboard. (Two 21" holes should let enough water in, don't you think? A prime violation of the first rule of navigation, that being "Keep the water out of the boat!!)

I see no point in killing the idiots, let 'em swim a bit, then bring them aboard a convenient destroyer in irons, charged with piracy. There are some shipboard brigs that need a bit of use for something other than sea stores.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I can just Imagine,that Fat F**K Paul Watson, locked up in a ship-board Brig, on Bread and Water, for 30 days, while the ship finished it's Patrol cruise.....

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  4. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

What i cant figure out is, some of these guys boarded the Japanese ships while at sea from small boats because they wanted to cause disruption and be arrested......why were they not charged with piracy? Hang a few and thier numbers will wither a bit.....

5. krieger

krieger Monkey+

He now has an InterPol blue notice.

The Japan gov't is petitioning InterPol for a red notice which means arrest and extradite immediately.

Ha Ha. The German Bundeskriminalamt is waiting for you.....

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Great News, Couldn't happen to a nicer Guy....... He can run, but he can't hide... for long.....

7. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

No plans to kill the fools, give them 5 minutes to man the life boat/raft.

Then blow up their last know address.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Those are die hard activists that would as soon be martyred for their cause. In fact, that would be a preferred way for them. Much better to sink the boat out from under them than give them a warning that they won't heed anyhow, it won't give them time to think it thru and we could hope that a self preservation instinct would kick in and they would jump. Now don't get me wrong here, I don't advocate mayhem, but if I did, I'd lean very heavily toward non explosive holes in the boat.

Then again, I hate it when ships sink. Firearms go down that way too often.

BTPost and oldawg like this.
  9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Maybe someone could hire those french frogmen who sank the old Rainbow Warrior - one last adventure for the old warriors! A couple well-placed charges, and Davy Jones gets a new boat!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7