Second Amendment rights.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

<table class="ecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top">
    <table class="ecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top">

Second Amendment rights.
    Got this in an email.

<table class="ecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top"> <table style="margin-left: 3.75pt;" class="ecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top"> WOW! Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon! She didn't cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those a reality check they dearly needed.

Texas girl, Suzanna Gratia Hupp, had the encroachment on her second amendment rights so graphically illustrated. The honorable senator from NY, Chuck Schumer, was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair. The room was absolutely dead quiet throughout her testimony and the gun banners (meaning Senators who want to BAN citizens' ownership of all guns) absolutely speechless as this little Texas gal chews them up and spits them out. She knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about. Watch it. You will be glad you did. And pass it along.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675

</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

2. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

Every legislator that goes into Congress should have to listen to this and explain why she's wrong.Never heard it put better.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

AMen, to both ideas.....

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

She is amazing. Those cowards in suits ALL deserve to be tarred and feathered.

5. Maxflax

Maxflax Lightning in a bottle

I've been a 2nd Amendment activist since 1986

Was the treasurer for our activist group that fought the California semi auto ban, and worked for the Citizens Committee for the RKBAs for a state Constitutional RKBAs there too before we left for good

Anyone who wants to disarm us is evil incarnate. Never allow it to happen!

6. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

Well I'll say this. she sure does have some guts; and we need more people like her to stand up and be counted.

7. capt45

capt45 Monkey+

I'm confused. That's Suzanna Gratia Hupp, a chiropractor from Temple/Waco whose parents were killed at the Luby's cafeteria (Oct 1991). Dr Hupp had her .38 (I think) in the car because at the time, Texas did not 'allow' concealed carry. Gov Ann Richards vetoed it; Gov Bush signed it into law as one of his first acts as governor. I was living in Conroe, Tx at the time; I'm a native of San Antonio. Gov Richards' anti-concealed carry stance was one of the key issues that cost her re-election.

Dr Hupp became a congressman from Texas representing Bell county (Temple & home to Ft Hood).

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7