Seen a rumor of a new virus

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Dont, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I had read some references to viral interference, but I had yet to look into it. Thanks for the post Broker.

Gator 45/70 and Brokor like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Everybody really needs to watch this. I'm serious when I say this is the real agenda, not all the garbage in the news.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

All this rebellion is going to desensitize you from social distancing and other smart disciplines that existed long before the coronavirus. New strains of illness are yet to be exposed to aid in the reduction of the world population. UN agenda 21.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  4. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Ack chu leeeee they're a little late on this one. The election is too close for it to get here in time for another major disruption. It seems the anarchist and communists are doing just fine with matches at this time but but who knows come November. On a completely unrelated subject who of you have checked the 500 yd. sight in of your favorite large cal rifle for...um....."deer" season?

Dont, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Make mine an Old Fashioned M1 Garand.

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and Dont like this.
  6. Dont

Actually, the 270 is right on, 300 win mag ? Son wanted to use it for elk. I may have to resort to use of the M1A for hunting this year. Decisions, decisions..

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Better get some more NBC rated filters for the gas masks!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I watched the video. The whole mankind caused Global warming is a joke. I know this sounds crazy, but I think the sun makes it hot. We are now in a solar minimum and the sun is cooling so? Yes, we will experience cooling. It's one thing after another where people try to find ways to tax and control us. CO2 does little if anything to change the environment. Get ready for the push for mandatory vaccine shots. Maybe a little extra in there to make your kids sterile. I don't trust these people who talk about population control and then get involved with mass vaccinations. Computers and A. I. will end up being used to control us as the Chinese do to their people. Old Joe Biden talks about mandatory mask-wearing and a longer more intensive lockdown. who in the hell would vote for this senile fool? Were all up against some really evil people.

9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Another good post :

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There will always be a new virus until you vote the way they want.
    And then when there is a new virus and it's 2 or 3 years away from a big election year or an incumbent democrat is up for reelection, all of a sudden we will be sweden.

11. Brokor

People already do vote the way they want. The two party system is a false paradigm.

Cruisin Sloth, Gafarmboy and HK_User like this.
  12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

False or otherwise, it preserves the illusion of having freedom of choice. Far better than having der furher ram hisherits choice down the electorate's craw.

HK_User likes this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

In Ireland they have more like a 6 party system and it's definitely worse.

Thunder5Ranch and HK_User like this.
  14. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

It's easier to understand the spread of disease in China when you look deeper into their living conditions. This gas station restroom is built on a hillside. That's sunlight below the floor. Outside it looks like any brand new gas station along a major highway.
    drop.toilet.china_-300x224.

Thunder5Ranch, Brokor and HK_User like this.
  15. Dont

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. HK_User

Ah yes, brings back the memories of JSOC, except JSOC was not yet born in my time.
    It was just called SPECIAL OPS in my time.
    JSOC was born due to failures in Command and Control of the various forces and a lack of communications.
    Death in the dark because too many coms and too many chiefs.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

"Back in the day" before PC went over the edge, that would be "Too many chiefs and not enough Indians." No less true today. JSOC was doomed to failure, wasn't even a good idea.

18. HK_User

Too many leaks, not enough glue.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Brokor

That's because of the mentality of most Chinese people and their Communist Party Leaders. Ever since the mass starvation under Mao Zedong, the Chinese have learned to steal anything that isn't nailed down (and even then it won't stop them). It's why there's no such thing as an "all you can eat buffet", because they will literally camp in the restaurant until the food is gone. With restrooms, there's usually no running water because they will fill up containers and sell it. There's no toilet paper because people will steal it all and, you guessed it -sell it. There are no toilets because the people will literally rip them out and sell them. You get the point.

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  20. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Just wanted to bump this back into the collective thinking. Have heard rumors of the Delta virus (Indian variant) coming to the USA. I will stick by my earlier prognostication of this bug being the killer bug. Any thoughts?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7