seen some of the revolvers that are coming out this year?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by hank2222, Jan 19, 2011.

1. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

Did anyone catch the some of the Shot Shot photos about the new products comeing out and seen some of photos of the new revolvers that are comeing out this year..

The new Taurus 28.ga revolver that they are bringing out in 2011 time frame and it big and shiny type of revolver

I have a Public defender as a close range oh-cra-type revolver for use inside a closed space are like inside a car or room encounter that i will keep in my jacket pocket for those type of working details but that thing is huge compared to a normal revolver

so i wonder what type of ammo is going to come out for it ..

the Smith and Wesson is bringing out a 3 caliber revolver in 410.ga and 45.l.c. and 45.acp cal in the judge sized revolver and it black with fixed sights and short barrel and rubber grips ..

2. cornmonkey

cornmonkey Monkey+

Pic's or it ain't gona happen, lol.

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Google is your friend, if you dont look for it, it will never happen.
    [​IMG]

4. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

that thing is a hooken big a$$ revolver and i begin to wonder what type of self defense ammo that they think up for the thing
    img_5031-tfb. img_5032-tm-tfb. img_5033-tm-tfb.

5. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

Holy crap that gives a new definition to BFR Big Fing Revolver....

6. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Next: a 12 gauge revolver, 4 shot, that handles 1 1/4 ounce slugs!
    Wheels optional!
    LOL!

7. 45acpJHP

45acpJHP Monkey+

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I just found an empty hole in my collection....

9. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

i do have a socalled public defender judge model but it more for inside the car range pocket gun ..when i go down to the docks at night to make sure a conex is loaded and place on the ship for the trip to Hawaii in the morning .. i keep it inside my jacket pocket with my fringers on the butt when walking around some of the areas or it on my lap when iam driveing through some of the areas i have to drive through when getting to the docks area

but that thing is a other another area of use ..it fires a 55.caliber slug so i was wondering what type of personal defense ammo that they are going to come up with .

10. skipm

skipm Monkey+

The information that I have seen on the S&W revolver was that it is chambered for .410, 45colt and 454 casul. It is supposedly going to be on the market in a month or so.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7