Self-control & Good marksmanship

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Cruisin Sloth, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

self-control and good marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself? Here is her story in her own words:

"While out walking along the edge of a bayou just outside Fort Lauderdale with my soon-to-be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its jaws wide open.

It must have been protecting it's nest because it was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took... The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

It's one of the best pistols in my collection! Plus, the amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible."

Mike, RevJammer, Mountainman and 7 others like this.
  2. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

And the really great part is that the alligator eats the evidence...

Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

That ties it!! Always trek into the woods with a piece of walking bait as a distraction! :D

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

a .25 to the kneecap sounds so British.

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[applaud]

6. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

That;s where he went wrong, thinking it might be an amicably agreed divorce.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7