Self-Guided Bullet Strikes Target a Mile Away [VIDEO]

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

TPTB will ban the hell out of these bullets for public use long before we see them made available. all in the name of (whomevers) saftey. not to mention that these would be expensive as hell....

3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

It sure would increase your range while stick hunting, once the technology crosses over.

Like the above poster I doubt we'll ever get to play with these.

4. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

The reason we will never get to play with them has little to do with any legislation and a great deal to do with the cost of each round.

COST PROHIBITIVE

5. goinpostal

goinpostal Monkey+++

I say they should be banned from any uses within this countries borders,unless everyone can have them.Otherwise I can envision TPTB using them against"US"!!
    How the hell could you fight back against them,unless you were armed in a similar manner?
    Matt

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

All it takes is a mirror, to defeat any Laser Guided Device. The real issue is to know when you are being LiteUp... So a Laser Detector that responds to the incoming Laser Frequency is the first priority, then a good mirror, and the presents of mind to use the same, is what is required.

Falcon15 likes this.
  7. rsbhunter

rsbhunter Monkey+

laser guided bullet

If i heard right on the news, the projectile is over, or right at 4 INCHES!!!! I have a feeling that it might have a little recoil!!!...rsbhunter

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7