1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Geo Political Senate Report 93-549 War and Emergency Powers Acts 2014-06-12

Emergency War Powers Statutes, 93rd Congress 1st Session, November 19, 1973

Tags:
  1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Brokor submitted a new resource:

Senate Report 93-549 War and Emergency Powers Acts - Emergency War Powers Statutes, 93rd Congress 1st Session, November 19, 1973

Read more about this resource...

William Antrum likes this.
  2. William Antrum

William Antrum GunMetal Monkey

3. Brokor

Oh, I have known about this since the mid 1990's. I just wanted to post it here for posterity.

William Antrum likes this.
  4. William Antrum

I have been sharing for years they still think I am crazy.

Brokor likes this.
  5. William Antrum

As a matter of fact there are people here that think I am bat crap crazy and mislead I learned from operators,doctors, and a myriad of people.

6. Brokor

The thing about all of this is, the proof is self evident and no convincing needs to be done. The very fact that the banks operate is proof alone that the emergency exists since they can only conduct business with the emergency in place by the empowering act of Congress through Presidential Proclamation #2038, 2039, 2040 (March 6-9, 1933). It's recorded in law with USC Title 12, Section 95(b), recorded in public record by proclamation in the Federal Register, and by the Senate in 1973 with the report everybody can download in this thread. It's so obvious, there's not much to do except point and then go about your day. Nothing crazy there.

Extended reading can be found here: FDR and Emergency War Powers (Explained)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7