1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

SEX AND CALORIES

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Cruisin Sloth, May 17, 2012.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

They say that during sex you burn off as many calories as running 8 miles.
    I just have one question!

Who the heck can runs 8 miles in 45 seconds?

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Better than me. I gotta do it in 30. Lol.

Alpha Dog likes this.
  3. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Hell with that TailorMade I say drive it . I heard this some where and don't remember. Anyway ( There was two Bulls standing on top of a hill a father bull and a son bull looking over a green pasture full of female cows. Thew son bull looked at the father bull and said hey dad lets run down there and F!%*k us one of those cows!! The father bull looked at his son and said Son why not just walk down and F!%*k them all) As I got older I know exactly what the old bull was talking about. You know the country song I may not be as good as I once was but I am still good once as I ever was...

bountyhunter likes this.
  4. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

I sing this one alot... the ladies seem to love it when I do, but unfortunately they don't seem to realize it says "wilder than any eight second ride", not longer.

Jake Owen - Eight Second Ride - YouTube

5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Redneck , Nice tunes . same as as the witch's pick

<iframe src="http://www.snotr.com/embed/9002" width="400" height="330" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Let's hope !!

Sloth

7. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

[fnny]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7