'Shame' and 'guilt' campaign planned to coerce COVID-19 vaccination

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by OldDude49, Aug 23, 2020.

1. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

no way in hell will i get some miracle “vaccine” for the great coronavirus hoax of 2020. yes i believe people are getting sick with A coronavirus. i do not believe the numbers and dont believe what the government is telling us about it.

Magdala_Buckley, SB21 and Mountainman like this.
  2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

My doctor just died of it , I have friends that had it, and one in a nursing home, with other issues.
    No doubt the virus is present and those immune will survive, and those that have over come it for the moment are weakened for the next pandemic.
    I have never received a flu shot, nor have I gotten the flu nor have I gotten pneumonia but my dad died of pneumonia and my brother has had it as well.
    Herd immunity works only if the disease is attained in very small doses and within someone that already has a developing immune system. I played in the dirt and sand and mud and drank from streams and rivers and got diarrhea several times, even botulism.
    Being a mechanic I got lots of cuts and burns ad abrasions doing my work and in some of the most filthy stuff, you can imagine.
    I do not boast that I will not get the disease, but with my history, it may not go far. I assume though that I am, or can be a potential A-symptomatic, so I conduct my self accordingly. It would break my heart to be responsible for inadvertently infecting someone else.
    If only by touch, transferring the disease to something someone else touches that is particularly sensitive is a real issue.
    I worked for ABBOTT labs making stents and they made clear the importance of keeping things clean and how germs are transferred accidentally.
    They had regular biochemists doing inspections in our work areas even though we were gowned and gloved all the time.

v0lcom13sn0w and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7