Sheep Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

2. Beano

Beano Monkey

I can't fathom why it's even 45 to 43.....this shouldn't even need to be polled.

oldawg likes this.
  3. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

I think we are entering a time in America where terrorism is going to be common place much like it is in Israel. They however have a much better hand on the situation since sadly they have had a much longer time to work things out. This may have been scary to the people in the video but it was certainly much better than being marched out at gunpoint and frisk while your house was searched.

Terrorism is novel to we Americans and that is a good thing. Unfortunately I think the new is going to wear off far to quickly. Stay armed my friends. And get some training.

4. BrokenBiker

BrokenBiker Monkey++

Also, if you note questions 5 & 6, the biggest terrorist threats and the "mostly likely" culprits are homegrown terrorists. According to news outlets and the administration, who are the homegrown terrorists/extremists? Right-wingers, preppers, gun advocates, etc. Which is really strange, 'cuz everywhere I look for info on terrorism--domestic or otherwise--I always find that left-wing groups far outnumber the right-wing groups. For instance, Latino groups commited 42% of domestic attacks over the last few decades, and left-wing groups commited 29%. Right-wing groups commited significantly fewer attacks, and since the anti-abortion bombers have settled down, there have been virtually no right-wing attacks in close to two decades.

The FBI knows this. "Twenty three of the 24 recorded terrorist incidents were perpetrated by domestic terrorists. With the exception of a white supremacist’s firebombing of a synagogue in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, all of the domestic terrorist incidents were committed by special interest extremists active in the animal rights and environmental movements."

5. Pistolero

Pistolero Monkey++

"Twenty three of the 24 recorded terrorist incidents were perpetrated by domestic terrorists. With the exception of a white supremacist’s firebombing of a synagogue in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, all of the domestic terrorist incidents were committed by special interest extremists active in the animal rights and environmental movements."

which means they were almost exclusively democrates

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7