Sheriff Joe's summary of Obummer's elligiblity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacmotusn, Mar 5, 2012.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Lucky Johnson and Alpha Dog like this.
  2. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

3. Give me a bit I show you the Birth Certificate my daughter can make on Paint.net. It can rather closely resemble this one if not duplicate it 100%.

I also like that slap in the face at the end of the video... " not only was this document forged, but it was poorly done" ... I bet the guy who did forge it is either fired or collecting worms in the local graveyard after that :p

Cephus likes this.
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Anyone, regardless of party affiliation, who is aware of this information and either dismisses it as bull, ignores it or does not, for any reason, believe a full congressional investigation is warranted is actively assisting in the perpetration of fraud and is, in fact, actively engaged in the dismantling of our Constitution.
    This includes sitting Members of Congress, the media, the RNC, the DNC and citizens at large.

I dare to go further, and state categorically that ANYONE acting to further the fraud of obama is guilty of HIGH TREASON. Once identified they should be tried for this crime. As we were then engaged in a war situation, the punishment is obvious, IF found guilty.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7