Sheryl Crow's ban on too much TP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E.L., Apr 23, 2007.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I wonder how many rolls of paper towels her household uses inthe course of a week - but maybe that kind of paper doesn't count ???

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I bet it doesn't cost the environment near as much as the electricity used by Al Gore's house(s).

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yeah...but he invented the internet!

He deserves it...

[LMAO]

4. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

It's probably rolling papers, not rolls of paper towels. Somebody beens smoking some good stuff.

Frichen dopers
    8133-hippy-jesus.

5. gillman7

gillman7 Monkey+++

Even the liberals are fighting on this one

[​IMG]

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[LMAO] [fnny] [LMAO] Pure Brilliance.

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

CRC, I often watched Seinfeld - even though I don't like him. Elaine is a hoot! Here a woman the other day asked, "Where's my baby?"
    I retorted with, "Maybe the dingos ate your baby?" in a faux Elaine/bad Aussie voice - the look from her was priceless! Bwahahaha! [LMAO]

As to the trees - pine trees are farmed like any other cash crop. If TP were made from Old Growth trees, I'd be worried. [dunno]

8. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

One of my very favorite lines from that show...[LMAO]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7