SHIF gun

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by drat, Apr 12, 2007.

1. gillman7

gillman7 Monkey+++

In light of HB 1022 and the latest televised mass murdering idiots, in conjunction with the liberal media, people are panic buying magazines, thinking there is another high cap mag ban coming, which is a possibility. If that happens you will be limited to buying only a certain capacity mag, or even a certain type of rifle. I am sure that they will grandfather in the existing rifles that they are planning to ban, but there may be no more new sales of them.

2. andy

andy Monkey+++

ok well i'll keep my eyes and ears open for some deals if i run across some mags i might scoop them up i'll need them eventually. thanks for all the help guys...

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Had me going too, [dunno]foosed[touchdown]

4. petepaaz

petepaaz Monkey+++

If concealablity was primary, yet versatlity needed, I would carry my very reliable 1911A1 (45ACP) for up to 50yd medium game/2 legged varmints; my very accurate Ruger Single-Six Hunter w/2-7x scope (2 inch grps at 50yds w/ Fed, Hi-Vel. HP) for small game, and a pocket backup (either my S&W 642-38spl+P or my Sig 232-380ACP).

5. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

I still feel the need to chime in on the side of the trusty old pump action 12ga you really can't beat it for stopping power in close quarters and with a wide range of loads it is adequate all around...for someone just starting out you can't beat it for price and reliability.

6. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I agree. IF you had to limit yourself to a single arm, nothing can touch the versatility of the 12 ga for defense and putting meat on the table.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7