Shooting Deer In The Walmart Parking Lot?

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Yard Dart, May 3, 2013.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

tulianr and Mountainman like this.
  2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Damn, talk about buck fever. This guy needs to serve a little time for his major brain fart reset.

3. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Dang, if you can't drop a deer with one shot across a parking lot you ain't much of a shooter.

Yard Dart likes this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

That was my first thought about this one. I don't know how many rounds he fired but it sounds like quite a few....
    We need to get stupid folks like this off the street for a bit to think some on "making better choices", he should do some time. He could have easily hit someone with his poor aiming skills... and the bad judgment he used!!

NotSoSneaky likes this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

When the revolution comes, this guy should be on the suppressive fire team.

NotSoSneaky likes this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

He isn't any worse than MOST LEOs, as documented by the Justice Department..... Many of them are worse shots that this guy....[peep]

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I was thinking what a great place Walmart is! Everything you'll need in one store, including fresh meat! Might be interested in shopping there one day.

[fnny]Nah. All a lie. I don't shop at Walmart. I won't shop at Walmart.

What a waste of human flesh. Poacher.

Brokor likes this.
  8. Brokor

LOL@ "poacher" [fnny]

He's not even good enough to be one of them.

Tracy likes this.
  9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

He would be in deep doo-doo here. For us in Ohio, that CCW can not be used for ANY hunting purpose. not even a grace shot. Maybe get away with pulling it for a charging Grizzly, but short of life or death, no.

10. Brokor

This guy sounds like a real idiot. Regardless, here's some food for thought:

1. Was there an injured party ("person")?
    2. Was there any damage to private property?

If both questions are answered with "no", then there is no crime under common law and the minimalist republic we once had. But, there might be a case for the damage of some Wal-Mart property since the article did mention something about a trailer having blood on it, and therefore possibly have bullet holes. Basically, there should be no laws outside the protection of people and property, but we have lost our way and I am certain this man will be charged with all kinds of violations. Perhaps this is all fine for this particular case, but I am not so sure it's a good thing when carried over to the rest of society.

11. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

But nearly every law they make is 'just for this case'. Law books are jam packed with laws made on a one off basis. Sure the vast majority of them never get enforced but it's the more modern idea of throwing as much at the wall as they can and seeing what sticks mentality that is slowly? but surely crushing the life out of this society & culture. The squeeze will eventually lead to a pop.

Byte

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7