Short Gun Control video

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Legion489, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Pretty powerful short film about gun control. I like the message, watch it and judge for yourself.

GOG, enloopious, Motomom34 and 3 others like this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

I have always equated gun free zones as target rich zones. If a person is crazy enough to kill you, he is not going to pay any attention to the signs and the majority of those committing "gun" crimes in cities like Chicago have no respect for either the law or fellow humanity. BLM as shown in some police video's seem to make them feel more powerful and even more brazen in their actions. My solution is to no longer go into many areas that I enjoyed in past years. It is not a crime to curse me, but I might get killed for not "respecting" someone or their "turf" and and "hate" words will land me in court and the mass media .will have convicted me on my arrest. Guess that makes me a "racist", but in my 78 years I have learned that it is not wise to play chicken on foot on the freeway. I personally have no desire to be dead right. Please pick your battles carefully and always remember OPSEC. IN this day and age nothing disappears from the internet, surveillance cameras, government records, etc unless you are part of the system.

GOG and Legion489 like this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I think of gun-free zones as Constitution-free zones. There is no rule of law, and no one has any more rights in one than they can establish by brute force.

Life would be lollipops and rainbows if humans weren't apex predators that that prey upon their own kind with a ferocity that outstrips anything that ever lived on this planet.

On the other hand, if we weren't, we'd probably be extinct by now, killed off by some moderately dangerous species with large teeth, sharp claws, and a slightly grumpy disposition.

But we are what we are, and sharks would flee from us if terror if they had enough brains to recognize their danger.

The thing about gun-free zones, though, is that they're just like every other zone.

When the nitty gets gritty, the only rights anyone ever has are the rights they can force other people to respect out of sheer personal ferocity.

Everything else is fair-weather illusion, mere pretense while the summer sun shines bright and the happy rabbits hop fearlessly in the forest.

But anytime a human wants or needs, the gloves come off and there is nothing, no place, and no one that is safe anywhere on this planet.

Well, life was tough. And then we came along.

Be nice when you can. But always be ready to kill the other guy first if he decides to decide that your rights don't count..

Ura-Ki, Legion489, duane and 2 others like this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I think the people who did the shooting were just illiterate... maybe a class teaching them how to read the signs would help...

5. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

all the libs should be forced to eat all those gun control signs

6. yeti695

yeti695 Monkey+

Ok I get the message and think that "Gun Free Zones" are the perfect "hunting" spot for criminals.

But after watching that video why didn't the guy get mad at her for having a gun in a gun free zone? Guess we didn't see the rest of the video where the cops showed up and arrested her. Sorry just had to say it.

7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Hmm originally I thought it was about folks trying to control their "Short Guns"... my bad...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7