Shot heard around the US

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Motomom34, Apr 15, 2014.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Out in Farm Country, most Farm Families have their own Range, out in the Back 40... Shots are heard with regularity, and the County Sheriff wouldn't even get a call, unless Bodies were discovered..... and then he only comes out to "Collect the Evidence", and cart off the Dead Guy....

Sapper John and VisuTrac like this.
  2. firekey

firekey Monkey

won't matter, like I said. If enough people are doing it, the cops will be too scared and busy to bother you. Why bother to go where a bullet can be safely caught?the POINT is to make everyone, especially the cops and "ruler types" that we have guns and are upset and working together. nothing scares tyrants and henchmen like that sort of deal.

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Now....ask me how I know......;)

4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

BT, yes. Propane/Oxygen and it will rattle windows. Have the siren from the old fire dept tower. Planning on using it for he 4th, New Years Eve, and future events if necessary.

Sapper John and BTPost like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I want a potato gun. Some guy i knew had one. He used hair spray instead of propane. Those potatoes would fly!!!

6. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Have filled plastic drink bottles with dirt and sent them "into orbit"--lol. My mind just whirled with ideas when that thing started launching them. No telling what could be done if a person tried hard enough.

Motomom34, kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

They won't come here other than to join the festivities. Scared, they are NOT, these guys. The only cops we have to patrol this nekka da woodz is staters, and they come thru about three times a year unless a truck or school bus goes in the ditch, and sometimes not even then. In my immediate "neighborhood" there's at least two projectile emitting devices per household, and at least five of us have been known to squeeze a trigger in the back yard several times a year. (The rest of the time, we go to the range and get serious.)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  8. firekey

firekey Monkey

yeah, right, cops can track 1000's of people,. at the same time, all firng guns. in the same town. Maybe you "think" that all the readers here are that stupid, but I"m not. When I lived Long Beach, I'd hear shots all night long, from some PCP'D up illegals shooting at the moon, all over the town, and the cops didn't come, mostly cause nobody bothered to call them, but also because they couldn't catch the guy, and if they did, there was an excellent chance that they'd be shot, and for what?

There's 800,000 cops, state local, and Federal, in the ENTIRE USA, and there's 250 million people old/agile enough to fire a gun. 300 to 1, and they're scared to take a "gun call" by themselves. many are tied up on court or at the jail, with traffic duty, are off duty at any given time, so the odds are really 1000 to 1. Doesn't scare me in the slightest.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  9. kellory

No problem, go right ahead. That was Oklahoma right, judging by speech patterns, and college or high school level judging by maturity level. (Frat boy) no worries mate, I happen to know a couple of cops there from way back. Perhaps you would like me to put you in touch with them to discuss it further? Would be no trouble at all....

......did I mention nearly my whole family are cops?;)

10. firekey

firekey Monkey

sure, snitch, you go right ahead. I'm over 60 and I was raised far north of here. So much for you "ability" to figure out anything. Typical of a cop wannabe.

11. kellory

I don't think so. You haven't mastered yourself yet. ;)

Sapper John likes this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Over 60 ? Not likely..... How about an "UnderGrad" at Cameron University, @ Lawton, Oklahoma.... who is still "Wet Behind the ears"..... ......

Sapper John likes this.
  13. kellory

I wouldn't take the pay cut.

14. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

I was gonna say Kellory I live In Oklahoma and do not speak like that. Fire just a little bit of advise, you are new here. A little bit of respect goes along way. No reason to get snarky If someone disagrees with a post. We all have different opinions and that is whatt makes this forum a valuable resource. Disrespecting other members however is frowned upon.

tulianr, Motomom34, kellory and 2 others like this.
  15. kellory

@Mechwolf , apoligees for any comparison, clearly, you were taught manners as a child.

Sapper John and Motomom34 like this.
  16. kellory

If I missed the mark and you were smart, you would have simply agreed. If you were up north now, you would not say " north of here" , and while "snitch" is an older term, it is not often used by older people, but by younger people trying to sow deceit.
    Therefore, by logical deduction, you are where I placed you, and less acute than you believe.
    If you would like to learn more about your own gun handling laws, the offer still stands to hook you up with a couple of professionals in that field.
    I'm quite sure they would be willing to educate you properly.
    Would you like to leave your college dorm room number, or would you prefer to go by router address?
    Let me know if I can further your education.....YMMV;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7