Should you wear a mask?

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Airtime, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I grabbed a mask sitting on my passenger seat the other day.... it had lipstick lips on it....... LOL
    The Mrs must have left it.... :cautious:

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Agreed Dart , I want to see the Blue as well There @Gator 45/70

Meat, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Not your Shade Dart ?
    I had mine on backwards and the blood stains were showing from a wack i got , Never thought , but i didn't have to wait for squat that day

STANGF150, SB21, Meat and 2 others like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Lol, Still thinking about it?
    I may have to do a cost comparison, I mean I wouldn't be caught dead wearing Chi-com mart Granny panties over my face.
    I try to maintain a bit of class

Meat, Cruisin Sloth and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[worthless]

Yard Dart, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

America is different from the rest of the world. This is a free country. It is not like Canada where they have Chinese owned internment camps
    POLICE ARE KIDNAPPING HEALTHY CANADIANS & FORCING THEM INTO ISOLATION CAMPS!! WHERE'S YOUR FREEDOM?!

This means that the people are free to do what ever they want here so long as it doesn't violate anyone else's property. The Constitution is the law of the land and ANYTHING, including local dictates and governor policy and even executive orders are repugnant if they violate that. I think we are all going to find out very shortly that they PEOPLE will rise up. Its already gone too far and you can hear the silent gears moving just under the surface.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  7. enloopious

It used to be "lets save the planet by recycling bags". Now its "SAVE YOURSELVES".

Never in the history of this country has there been such massive propaganda and fear mongering. There are double standards everywhere. People are starting to wake up but will it be too late? Doesn't anyone remember flattening the curve by June 2020? Every single American should refuse to wear a mask. They don't work and wearing 10 of them at a time wont work either. They are mind control. That is all they are for. Dehumanizing us is their goal. That is their only goal. How else can they get us into kill camps? It used to be conspiracy theory but today it is true. Fight back! Peaceful resistance! Don't wear the mask! Make a scene! Refuse it at all costs! Don't follow orders! Take back your country! Uphold your oath! Unite or die! That is the only choice. We either live free or die. There are no third options.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

1.5 billion are in the oceans as we speak. Look for that number to double by the end of 2021. Where’s that nice little Swedish gal been? In isolation?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

thank you for that image of farting and getting covid... its now stuck in my brain :eek::p

where is the mind bleach???? lol

Which begs the question... if masks dont work

what are we being trained for... because they are training us to wear masks... but why?
    what purpose does it serve for everyone to wear masks? anonymity? nope good facial recognition software can recognize you more by your ears than face. Turns out ears (shape, size, location on your head) is harder to disguise than facial features and just as distinctive.

so really, why are we being trained to wear masks in public?

10. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Kinda like training your dog to bring his leash. Start with the easy stuff like "come" and he gets a treat(stim check).

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Coming soon, Mandatory butt plugs before entering stores....and there you have it !

STANGF150 and Ganado like this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

14. enloopious

So she just said that masks and vaccines dont work. You WILL have to keep wearing them and it will go on forever. She just admitted that theywould rather starve us all to death than do something that helps. 5th gen warfare at its finest.
    Masks don't work.
    Vaccines don't work.
    Lock downs don't work.
    None of these things have worked at all. It is so blatantly obvious that they are attacking America to bring it to its knees. Wake up people. It is so obvious. Stop wearing the mask. Stop following unlawful orders. Stop complying before we all starve to death. This is a major attack on America and its economy and people. We are going to be 10 years getting back to normal if we stop TODAY. There is no normal in war. We are IN a war right now.

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I think there is a difference between a cloth mask and the N95 prescribed mask.
    But the fact is it is not just the mask it is things you handle and social distancing. Of course, the mask does not work alone, you are supposed to use your brain and mind the other precautions.
    Hey, Agenda 21 is ridding the world of the excess of people. May be those in particular that are self-centered and rebellious.
    I was for the mask and social distancing long before it was mandated. I'm not a hypochondriac, I'm just not stupid, as a fireman you don't walk into a fire with street clothes on, you wear the appropriate PPE's. This does not mean you can't possibly get hurt, all they do is reduce the risk a bit. You still got to use your brain.

3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Clownbear69

Clownbear69 Monkey

I don't wear a mask, i get weird looks. Then again thats the only time people social distancing me

Seawolf1090 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I like how the "experts" were all over the place on masks a year ago. Now they're are like "better wear 2 or 3" and "masks till 2022". Which really means we want you to war a mask for ever for reasons.
    I think Texas and Mississippi are about to show us how little they really do outside of all but the most urban as hell areas.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Two things flash on me about this month old article.
    One: The article shows the massive flailing of policies, practices, and the like that came flowing forth due to lack of knowledge and info. Lots of speculation leading to said policies.
    Two: I'm a bit distressed with the idea of an economics forum expressing medical opinion.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

On fake news cnn they are saying if you got your shot of trump juice you can be around other people who have gotten it, you should still wear a mask apparently to make other people feel better, maybe? You should not be around the unvaccinated, doesn't exactly inspire confidence in their vaccine...
    It's bullshit.
    F masks, F the vaccine (unless you are high risk) and F the expansion of government authority and power under the plandemic.

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7