Original Work Sic Semper Tyrannis published!

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by VikingRaider, Apr 2, 2015.

1. VikingRaider

VikingRaider Praetorian

Hi everyone--

I just wanted to drop a note and let y'all know my newest book Sic Semper Tyrannis (the sequel to Alea Jacta Est) is now published on Amazon.com. I'll be making a paperback version soon. I'm doing a soft launch so I can say thank you to everyone here. For the next two days it'll be $0.99, then on Saturday it'll go up to its regular price (like the other books, $3.99).

Many of you read along as I created it and posted it here and I had to delete it a few weeks back to make sure I was in compliance with the 'Zon, but if you'd like the final, polished version (with a nifty cover) you can click here:

Sic Semper Tyrannis for Kindle.

For those who don't know, I'm taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo (where writers complete a book in one month, writing every day in a virtual "retreat" environment) during April and I'm going to write the first draft of Apache Dawn's sequel. I will attempt to post it here in May, but I'll be pretty busy just getting the thing down (I need to write a chapter a day every day for 30 days!!!), let alone editing and posting here...

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who enjoyed the story and posted comments and suggestions and followed along on this wild ride. You guys are awesome!

Marcus

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    melbo and ghrit like this.
  2. laurin

laurin Once a Bubblehead...

Just ordered it. I am looking forward to reading it next week while I am traveling.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7