Signs needed by Demonrat voters

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Legion489, May 21, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Reminds me of a visit to a local brewery, they had a large sign above the loading docks that said "Any employee observed consuming more then 48 beers during the shift will be subject to disciplinary action" I got a pretty good laugh out of that, until the thought hit me, Some one had exceeded that number enough times to prompt management to post that sign!
    I then proceeded to load two full pallets of that brewery's finest product into the bed of my pickup and left!

3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Makes me think of the first time I saw the "Do not pass snowplow on the right" sign. My first thought was that somebody must have been actually stupid enoungh to have done that for them to need to post the sign.

Sgt Nambu, Seepalaces and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

That one and "For External Use Only" on the hair curler....

Sgt Nambu and Seepalaces like this.
  5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

Well.......I'm sure someone felt the need/drive to put it in! I hope the poor dear wasn't burned badly! :cautious:

6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

"Slow children at play"
    They should probably have better supervision .

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I have never seen "SLOW Children" at play.....

ghrit likes this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The signs are sold to consumers( parents) for putting in the street by their homes. some are public utility signs put in neighborhoods .

9. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I've seen the signs, but have you ever seen "slow" children at play? All the ones that I've seen have been going 90 MPH :)

BTPost likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7