1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Solar and Wind Power Simple Solar Homesteading (2.20 MB)

Discussion in 'Resource Discussions' started by survivalmonkey, Jul 10, 2012.

1. survivalmonkey

survivalmonkey Monkey+++

The following message has been sent from LaMar Alexander via the contact form at Survival Monkey Forums.

Copyright Infringement Legal Notice
    NOTICE: This email serves as legal notice and a copy of this email will be used as legal evidence that you have been properly notified in the event further legal action becomes necessary.

I am the copyright owner of the photographs and PDF Ebook et. all. "Simple Solar Homesteading" being infringed at:
    Code:
    https://www.survivalmonkey.com/attachments/simple-solar-homesteading-ebook-pdf.9634/
    This ebook "Simple Solar Homesteading" is my copyrighted material found on my website:
    Code:
    http://www.simplesolarhomeseading.com
    This letter is official notification under the provisions of Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) to effect removal of the above-reported infringements. I request that you immediately issue a cancellation message as specified in RFC 1036 for the specified postings and prevent the infringer, who is identified by its Web address, from posting the infringing material to your servers in the future. Please be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to “expeditiously remove or disable access to” the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability under the DMCA.

I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of here is not authorized by me, the copyright holder, or the law. The information provided here is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I swear under penalty of perjury that I am the copyright holder.

Please send me at the address noted below a prompt response indicating the actions you have taken to resolve this matter. There is no address below so I simply deleted and replied to the email.
    Sincerely,

LaMar Alexander

CC: law firm of Caesar, Rivise, Bernstein, Cohen & Pokotilow, Ltd.
    Intellectual Property Attorneys | Caesar Rivise, PC
    There was no cc to this law firm on the email.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2016
  1. Asia-Off-Grid
  2. Asia-Off-Grid
  3. chelloveck
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Country life with Sara
  6. Dont
  7. Dont
  8. Ollie Beef
  9. CATO
  10. chelloveck
  11. Motomom34