Situation Update, Mar 21, 2023 - HIV + SARS bioweapons were deployed against the world to protect th

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Mar 22, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

3. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

THE MOST BASIC STEP:

Defund Bioweapon labs.

How come no one is calling for this? This should be an international outcry.

I've never heard anyone beside myself advocating for this.

Isn't this step 1? Isn't this a no-brainer?

Why doesn't anyone say this??

Gator 45/70, Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

First step is a low yeald Nuke on any bio lab suspected of making weapons, or even experimenting with them! Start in China and Nuke the whole belt east to west along the meridian, that would fix 99.9% of the problems in one easy low cost step!

sec_monkey, Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The petrol dollar was kicking ass before China virus came along.
    They did it as a power grab to push the world in the direction of a single world government or to try and promote communism as "the best way to deal with stuff for reasons".
    It also gives them an excuae to make vaccines with HIV bits in it so they can f with peoples immune systems or other organs.
    If they figure out how HIV targets specific immune system cells then they could alter it and make it target any group of cells (aka organs). So they make a "vaccine" but oops it made you sterile for some reason. Or oops it went after your liver, now you need hepatitis meds for the rest of your miserable life. Or oops it went after your heart now you need heart failure meds for the rest of you much shortened life span. Or oops all of a sudden you became allergic to beef, which is really weird. Or oops you died suddenly, better luck next time.

Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think the reason is because we don't have bio-weapons labs per se...which is why we send the work we cannot perform here overseas to other countries. So, yes, we perform some of the work here but not the nasty stuff. Another example of this is cloning which is highly regulated here - well - it doesn't stop the research; they simply can't do it here.

Anyway, I might be wrong about this and admit I truly don't know but I think that is answer which would explain why we were sending money to Wuhun labs in China to research SARS, COVID. etc.... and not doing the research here. Apparently, our lawmakers think if they make a law against that it stops the US Government from researching it. Surprise! :)

Oh! And, the reason we don't stop the overseas funding? Probably, because in truth, its necessary to stay at least equal with all the other powers in this research. Now, we certainly shouldn't be funding labs in countries that are our known adversaries or in competition with us like China, Russia, etc....that itself begs a different but maybe even a more important question, "Why were we giving money to a Chinese lab for research which could be and was use against, whether on purpose or accident?" This sounds very close to treason to me or at least illegal.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
    techsar, CraftyMofo and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7