Slaughterbots...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bandit99, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Was actually referring to the HBO series. In addition to making you think the writing and acting is outstanding. Also, the story line is both not predictable, but when you get to the last episode you realize you had all the clues the whole time.

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Like all good whodunits....the clues should be in plain sight....allowing the viewer to make the connections if they are observant and perceptive enough.

3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Agreed - the vast majority I see are so predictable I lose interest. They really seem to be playing to a remedial audience. West World is so refreshing I hated to see the last episode. I hope they have a second season, but that would be difficult considering the story line and how things were left.

4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

EMP would take them out .

5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

To day 11/25/17 Washington post, has an article on pentagon's expectation of Drone wars .
    Seems our enemy has been using drones as well and borrowing from our technology .
    The US as well as other countries are scrambling to create counter measures for these drones being used by terrorists now.
    Lasers and radio jammers both in ground and in the sky as well as eagles trained to take them out.
    A lot of these are IEDs and could be used to attack on our own soil, even using chemical weapons .

6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

drones as fireworks.

flying outside - in formation

not all bad - a flying searchlight

more light

Oh, for that killbot thing?
    flying chainsaw......

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

@DKR. I loved the KILLER Drone, with the Chainsaw...What a hoot... Problem is My Wife could destroy that thing with a House Broom if it ever got close enough to use the Chainsaw...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Sexbots? I have been found out! Funny if we built AI that decided we were the problem like in the Terminator. Just imagine the technology we don't know about. Our surveillance state could just turn everything around and have control over us in a way that would've made Hitler jealous.

9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I swear I had a AI once in my Life ! Divorced now & got out after I pulled out all the RF chips AI installed !
    The Sex software was really flawed ., but the spend /work my A$$ off was programmed in well !
    Branch Sloth

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7