Snake vs. Rabbit

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Brook, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Brook

Brook Monkey+++

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

If you would have just told me about it, I would have said you were smokin crack! I never would have believed it in a million years!

Thanks for posting that, I even had to bring in my wife to watch that one.

3. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

That thing was like Bugs Bunny and Taz rolled into one. 'When bunnies attack. Next on FOX'. [LMAO]

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

hehe, reminds me of the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog! (Monty Python)

[​IMG]

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

terratorial sumbitch...simply amazing...

Wot? a killer rabit???
    "Aye, Wi' big nasty teeth..."

6. TailorMadeHell

7. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Yep, god I love that movie!

8. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"Run away, run away" It makes the movie!

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[LMAO][LMAO]Love that movie,gotta buy it somewhere, "The wizard sometimes known as "Tim"...

"was he do? nibble your bum????"

10. TailorMadeHell

Monty Python is great stuff. I love watching BBC comedy.

'Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of eldaberries.' Haha.

Funny stuff. [LMAO]

11. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Love the video, love Monty Python.
    <dl><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> 'Tis but a scratch.</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> A scratch? Your arm's off!</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> No, it isn't.</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> Well, what's that, then?</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> I've had worse.</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> You liar!</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Come on, you pansy!</dd><dd> [clang]</dd><dd> Huyah!</dd><dd> [clang]</dd><dd> Hiyaah!</dd><dd> [clang]</dd><dd> Aaaaaaaah!</dd><dd> [ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's right arm off]</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> Victory is mine!</dd><dd> [kneeling]</dd><dd> We thank Thee Lord, that in Thy mer--</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Hah!</dd><dd> [kick]</dd><dd> Come on, then.</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> What?</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Have at you!</dd><dd> [kick]</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> Eh. You are indeed brave, Sir Knight, but the fight is mine.</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Oh, had enough, eh?</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> Look, you stupid bastard. You've got no arms left.</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Yes, I have.</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> Look!</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Just a flesh wound.</dd><dd> [kick]</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> Look, stop that.</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Chicken!</dd><dd> [kick]</dd><dd> Chickennn!</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> Look, I'll have your leg.</dd><dd> [kick]</dd><dd> Right!</dd><dd> [whop]</dd><dd> [ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's right leg off]</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Right. I'll do you for that!</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> You'll what?</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Come here!</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> What are you going to do, bleed on me?</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> I'm invincible!</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> You're a looney.</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then.</dd><dd> [whop]</dd><dd> [ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's last leg off]</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.</dd><dt> ARTHUR:</dt><dd> Come, Patsy.</dd><dt> BLACK KNIGHT:</dt><dd> Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!</dd></dl>

12. GoatLady

GoatLady Lock and load

[fnny] [LMAO] I LOVED that scene!!!!!!! (Glad it wasn't the knights who say...... ;) )

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7