Sniper In NO

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniper-66, Sep 4, 2005.

1. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Folks, got a few minutes and a internet connection. Spent the day in the Superdome, those sonsabeaches destroyed the place. When I can, I will get some pictures of the place. The place was literally trashed. They destroyed everything they could, literally took the pop machines apart!
    By the way, SWAT is actively "hunting" gang bangers and sending them to a better place. Body count today is five less scum bags. One guy was supposedly poping rounds into the Superdome yesterday and the locals threw his ass off the bridge and killed him!
    Gotta love a success story!!!! Sniper out

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

This should be good... SniperBlog

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Wow, I can't wait for more stories. Keep up the good work! Glad to hear the stories. I have already heard stories of thugs and gangbangers causing trouble in Shreveport, Longview and other places. They just relocated the trash.

4. sniper-66

Here is a picture of good ol Sniper in front of his aircraft at the Superdome. Folks it gets ugly from here. Got several pictures of what they did to the Dome.
    [​IMG]

Here is a look to the north on the west side of the trash left behind
    [​IMG]

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Worse than a frat party weekend. There are no words adequate to describe the pigs. :evil:

6. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm truly surprised it looks that clean myself.

sniper - you be careful out there. If they start shooting at you shoot back!

7. sniper-66

Here is a picture looking into the dome, you can see the trash that is still lying around. The stench of uring and feces is almost unbearable and the guy walking us through said that it is actually better today now that everyone is gone.
    [​IMG]

This picture is looking from the ground floor level looking down into the arena. The people took the damage in the roof and tore it open even further so that heat could escape and light could come in. Look really close and you can see that the New Orleans Saints won't be playing here anytime soon, if ever
    [​IMG]

This is a picture of a highway that is submerged and is being used as a boat ramp.
    [​IMG]

The final success story is of a guy that had stolen a water truck and was driving around giving away water. When a woman would come up, he would drag them into the truck and rape and murder them. The police caught him on a bridge in his stolen truck where he couldn't get away and got everyone but him out of there. When they had him isolated, the cops waited until he flinced and then permanently turned his lights out!

Well folks, that is it for the night, time for beddy bye, long day tomorrow.

Sniper out

8. sniper-66

Don't worry T, we are armed and have RUF that allows us to shoot to defend ourselves or others. Check out my right thigh in the previous pics. Think the bangers are getting the hint. Just heard on the news confirmation of what I said earlier, the Po-po did take out five Bangers shooting at contractors.

Oh, by the way, it only looks that good because the Helo's have been blowing the trash away and they have actually started to clean the place.

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I've been thinking about this after seeing the remaining 'refugees' and the lines of busses waiting to take them some where... The busses were waiting because there was no where to take them.

What City council is going to look at that mess, those people we see on CNN and say, Sure send 10K of NO's lowest to our good, clean town. I think that there is some creedence to Evac/rescue delays... I think that many of those left are really unwanted elsewhere.

Sorry if this sounds terrible, just an observation

10. E.L.

Ditto, be careful. Thanks for the pics, they are great.

BTW, what kind of drop leg was that?

11. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You be Safe Sniper and pat all of your guys on the back for us! I can only imagine how bad it is, but some of them are still human.

12. sniper-66

It is an AITES drop leg holster, not bad, but I have had better.

13. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Hey mate, probably been watching you in the TV flying around from down here. stay safe and keep yourself out of ( ;) ) trouble.

Andy [beer]

14. sniper-66

Why? Nobody else is! [beer]

15. E.L.

The ingenuity of the criminal mind never ceases to amaze me. I am glad he got his ticket "punched" I only regret it took so long.

I look forward to more stories and pics. Your are the man Sniper!

16. sniper-66

Still here, internet is really spotty and the digs suck, but I did get a real rescue mission the other day. We got off the General personal taxi mission and got to go get in the mix. Had a guy come out with his underwear, so we came to a hover and called in a hoist aircraft. When the guy saw the cops coming, he went back in and locked himself into his house. They had to bring in a fan boat to drag the people out forceably. We chalk it as a save, I am sure the guy sees it differently! We are now spotting for gas leaks in the water so the fire department can ignite them. The water is rapidly turning black here, you can smell it from 1000'! I have pictures to post, but the internet is running at about 14.4 here, so putting pictures up is going to be a challenge. I will probably throw them on when I get back. Take care all.

17. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Can't wait for the pics - take care down there!

18. E.L.

Take care down there. Watch your 6 and stay out of the water!

19. sniper-66

Today, we flew up over some bad neighborhoods on the south shore of lake Pontchatrain or however you spell it. We saw areas where there still hasn't been any vehicles in yet! I am thinking this is where we are going to see most of the bodies coming out of. You can smell the distinctive smell of human decay, it is nasty. They have troopers slopping though this sludge, we are going to have a bad issue with soldiers and disease for years to come after this.

20. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I feel sorry for those who have family members who have died sniper-66 and sorry for the soldiers who are going house to house in those areas in all that mess.

We'll definitely see disease among the soldiers along with PTSD and other things in the years to come.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7