Snotty Prius owners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Snotty Prius owners
    <HR style="COLOR: #555576" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->http://nfalist.googlepages.com/richter.html [​IMG]
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:lol:

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

[rofllmao]

4. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[lolol][lolol][lolol][lolol]

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[ROFL][ROFL][ROFL][ROFL][ROFL]

6. Bubba

Bubba Monkey++

After car & truck ownership spanning 40+ years... and never owning an American made vehicle that got more than 28 miles per gallon... or a foreign made car that got more than 33 miles per gallon... I can honestly say that I am thoroughly enjoying the 55 miles per gallon I am getting on my 2007 Prius.

So while the American car executives with their multi-million dollar salaries & bonuses, and the blue collar union workers with their high wage & benefits package allow their industry to go down the crapper ... I'll enjoy my own little stimulus package of twice-the-mileage-for-the-same-gallon- of-gas. Thank you very much!seesaw

Besides, less money spent on gas means more money to spend on ammo... among other things.

"Knock on the sky and listen to the sound."
    Zen saying

7. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I might consider a Prius if it could seat 8 while still having enough room to stack all of our bags and gear, was as big and safe as my Excursion, could pull (and stop) 10,000+ pounds, came in 4x4 with enough ground clearance to drive it from the front gate to the house....but until then, I guess I will stick with my beast........and enjoy the "limo-like" ride down the highway even though it sucks fuel like the tank has no bottom. To each their own.

8. Bubba

Bubba Monkey++

I guess if I lived in Texas and had an oil well in my backyard, I wouldn't worry about sucking down lots of gas either! [werd]

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Well said.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7