So I was in the shower eating a cookie........

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by E.L., Apr 30, 2009.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

overreaction.

So I was in the shower eating a cookie when I heard this noise.........

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Nope, no way, I am NOT even going to ask....
    I know better!

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[LMAO]

4. QuietOne

QuietOne Monkey++

Hmm... I don't recognize that weapon. Magazine fed but no bolt? What is it?

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

HK; charging handle left forearm

6. E.L.

HK91, G3 clone, or CETME

7. Tracy

Wow. Just wow. You guys and your identification abilities just blow me away!

Now... What type of cookie is he eating? ;)

kellory likes this.
  8. B540glenn

B540glenn Should Be Working Founding Member

Oatmeal.

1 cup butter, softened
    1 cup white sugar
    1 cup packed brown sugar
    2 eggs
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    2 cups all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
    3 cups quick cooking oats
    raisins or nuts (optional)

DIRECTIONS
    1. In a medium bowl, cream together white sugar, butter, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
    2. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda,and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats. If you are using nuts or raisins, mix into dough, combining well. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
    3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
    4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

Makes approx. 36-60 cookies, depending on how large or small you make them.

ditch witch likes this.
  9. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Looks like a CETME to me.

10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Bad choice for a shower gun. Plastic furniture is a good choice but the parkerization isn't adequate for long term moisture exposure. I would go with something in stainless.
    And maybe a ligher weapon. It's hard to get the gun rack to mount securely on those ceramic tiles.
    And don't forget to practice your draw. Sweep the curtain back with one hand while employing weapon with the other. Nothing more embarrassing, and possibly deadly, than getting your weapon caught up in the curtain.
    I hear Gunsight is starting a shower defense course.

tip of the day: double sided tape on the pistol grip and forened will compensate for soapy hands.

11. E.L.

At first glance I thought "oatmeal", but after looking at it harder and noting the yellowish tone I think it is peanut butter.

It won't be long before I get an e-mail from Dr. Ignatius Piazza I can already see it...........

Ignatius Piazza: Gun SHOWER Control Has Killed 170 Million People

April 27th, 2009
    After every mass SHOWER shooting, we hear the unenlightened politicians and knee-jerk liberals wailing, “If we can save just ONE life by getting guns OUT OF THE SHOWER, then it is worth passing stricter gun control…”
    Well, the next time you hear that from anybody, I want you to respond with: “Over 170 million people would disagree with you… if they could. You can’t talk with them, because they are dead! They were killed by their own governments after strict gun control disarmed their shower.”
    Then I want you to hand them a copy of Innocents Betrayed, an award-winning documentary DVD that I co-produced with Aaron Zelman and Jews for the Preservation of Firearms SHOWER Ownership (JPFO).

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I isolated the cookie and zoomed in. Chocolate chip, for certain. Probably one of a bagful from one of those specialty mall cookie outlets that I can't remember the name of.

13. E.L.

I love this picture, it makes me laugh every single time I see it. The only thing missing was shampoo still in his hair.

14. QuietOne

QuietOne Monkey++

Thank you O Great Gun Gurus. In the future I will more carefully observe firearms when presented in Shower Deployment Scenarios. :oops:

15. Tracy

[applaud]Bravo!

You guys never failed to amaze (or is that amuse?!) me. Rock on!![rockon]

16. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Ok.....That was different!
    Identify the weapon-VS-the identity of the cookie!
    Sheesh!
    Is it me or is it getting stranger by the reply?
    YeeHaw!

17. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Oh man, that's just funny[booze]

18. slug36

slug36 mil surplus junkie

i hate when i get chocolate chip smears on my CETME!!!

19. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Now how does one keep their cookies from getting soggy from the steam, much less the water? Must be an edible water repellent! Perhaps a glaze that is secretly mixed in with the rest of the ingredients prior to baking?
    At first glance I figured the shower was off, or, the rifle is plastic, like an airsoft type.....note the lack of water beading!

20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Dip in hot wax.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7