so if the feds bust your door down.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by VisuTrac, Dec 16, 2010.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

2. bravo61actual

bravo61actual Monkey+

WOW!!!!! Good thing i dont and never will own a credit card.

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Most door bustin feds are unmarked. I'm surprised they don't get bit more often; being confused as bandits.

4. VisuTrac

good point melbo. maybe just for the rest of the riffraff out there, like them door to door salesmen,the tax assessor, and any other unwanted types. [reddevil]

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

If someone busts my door down at 4:00 AM (and I'm not expecting my drunk brother), I'm going to spring into action.

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Same here, but do you have a bank account debit card?

What about a driver's license? A passport?

YouTube - secure wallet

7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

YOu can also get a Mylar bag (static bagfrom computer cards) and drop your wallet in it.... maybe not as pretty but it's RFID proof....

8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yeah, I have several of those made up for cellphones. b::

9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I keep my 870 next to the bed at night, and two handguns in reach.

I'd really hate to be shot to death after defending my homestead from armed intruders and dispatching a few of them...... forced entry at zero-dark-thirty is NOT a good idea, even for the cops....... [gun]

10. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

That is right when they will do the deed if they are going to do it. it will come right at the time you least expect it,so they can get the element of suprise on you, or so they think. I mean thats what they did in Idaho.

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The main difference is that the feds will be screaming that they are feds. Other breakins might not use that tactic. We hope.

12. Seawolf1090

People have already been murdered by home invaders wearing 'cop' items and claiming to be cops - but aren't. I sleep light - hopefully I'd see enough true 'cop' stuff parked around my casa to prevent me from 'lighting them up'. I got nothing to hide - but I will NOT tolerate Gestapo Tactics.

13. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Hey, then you know you are shooting the right ones!

14. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->"so if the feds bust your door down."

If that is a question then I think G. Gordon Liddy answered it several years ago. When asked that question his answer was "You aim for the head."

15. VisuTrac

Ok maybe I miss labelled the thread title.

It really was more about the idea that there is plastic that people carry in their pocket that have RFID built in.

and with a scanner individuals with nefarious plans could read your plastic and do all sorts of crap with the info.

I just thought it might be nice to have one on my wall so that if/went the feds or the local popo come to visit. i could see who actually showed up.

Not that i've got a reason for them to come and get me. This was a purely hypothetical situation.

DeeDee I guess I'll be a little more accurate with my descriptions and maybe add 'Hypothetical' somewhere in the texts so we don't get too far out.

16. Whiteboy192004

Whiteboy192004 Monkey+

You do the same thing you would do if anyoneelse busts in. start shhotin

17. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

I believe that happened in a place called Waco. Despite 4 Feds being killed, 11 survivors were acquitted of murder charges and 5 were convicted of manslaughter.

18. Seawolf1090

And not to forget the Murderers of Ruby Ridge - the ring leader Janet 'Barbecue' Reno, and the killer Lon 'Woman-killer' Horiuchi have yet to go to prison...... [dunno]

19. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Yep, but those 11 were arrested leaving the courthouse by the feds for "weapons violations". Most are still in federal custody.

And the state of Idaho issued an arrest warrant for Horiuchi ( who it was learned was also at Waco) but the feds blocked them from arresting him and won't allow him to be tried.

20. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

On the "weapons violations", I have heard it told both ways. I have not seen viable evidence from the FBI, BATFE, or Justice Department to prove any of those weapons had been converted. On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past that group to do such. I think that is a truth we will never know.

Have we derailed this thread enough? ;)

Here is a great documentary on Waco:
    Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7