so if the feds bust your door down.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by VisuTrac, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Not a member so can't log in to the link. If the video is the one I am thinking about it was made by a British independent film company and was nominated for an Oscar for documentary. Siskel and Ebert gave it two thumbs up and said in their review that it was a film that every American should see.
    In it it shows the clip of an ATF agent holding up the "evidence" of a converted AK 47 recovered from the carnage. But the rifle is in mint condition, the wood is not even charred! But it was recovered from the ashes of the fire?
    The evidence at the state trial convinced the jury that the feds shot first, without provacation. In Texas if someone comes on your property and starts firing at you, LEO or not, warrant or not, you are totally justified in defending yourself, with lethal force if neccessary. The one fact that many believe led to the aquittals was that when the ATF ran out of ammunition and were pinned down, the Davidians ceased fire and let them pick up their wounded and leave the property. If they had of wanted to commit cold blooded murder they could have killed everyone of them.
    I have been to the Davidian Church at MT. Carmel (a very sobering experience) they have a monument for all of thier slain, but also one for the slain federal agents. Very magnanimous if you ask me.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

3. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Yep that's the one. Couldn't think of the subtitle. Rules of Engagement. Very good and from an unbiased film maker without an agenda. Very balanced look and raises some very good questions. There is also a sequel that follows up on the investigations.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7