So it's not a joke...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Dec 20, 2005.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

sue me... :D

but....Which Buffett song are you???

http://quizilla.com/users/grrrlontheswing/quizzes/Which Jimmy Buffett song are you?

You are "MARGARITAVILLE"! Watch out for those pop-tops, especially when you're wearing flip-flops. You're a classic person who stays original and true to yourself. Find that lost shaker of salt, and all will be right with the world. PS--Do you know the secret verse? Other songs that relate to you: Come Monday, Son of a Sailor, Pirate Looks at Forty
    margartiaville_141.

2. Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack Knifemaker Founding Member

You are "CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE"! You must like yours "with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French-fried potato...a big Kosher pickle and a cold draft beer...good God Almighty, which way do I steer?" You think with your stomach more than you do with any other part of your body, but you're very conscious of the way it affects your appearance. Lose weight if you must...just lay off the speed, sunflower seeds, and carrot juice! Other songs that relate to you: Barometer Soup, I Will Play for Gumbo, Calalou

3. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You are "MARGARITAVILLE"! Watch out for those pop-tops, especially when you're wearing flip-flops. You're a classic person who stays original and true to yourself. Find that lost shaker of salt, and all will be right with the world. PS--Do you know the secret verse? Other songs that relate to you: Come Monday, Son of a Sailor, Pirate Looks at Forty

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

You are "CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE"! You must like yours "with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French-fried potato...a big Kosher pickle and a cold draft beer...good God Almighty, which way do I steer?" You think with your stomach more than you do with any other part of your body, but you're very conscious of the way it affects your appearance. Lose weight if you must...just lay off the speed, sunflower seeds, and carrot juice! Other songs that relate to you: Barometer Soup, I Will Play for Gumbo, Calalou

Among 13% of respondents.

5. CRC

My lost brother! ;) :D

and yes, I do know the secret verse.... [ROFL]

6. BigUglyOne

BigUglyOne Monkey+++ Founding Member

ME ??????

[ROFL]

7. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl
    Must be some mistake here, I got that,too.

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[peep]

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Margaritaville

10. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Wha zat mean.

11. CRC

Hope it doesn't mean he was WDWGDAS..... ;)

12. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I couldn't help it, I had to play Margaritaville (The Alan Jackson/Jimmy Buffett version) that I had downloaded from BearShare. My one year old started dancing when she heard it.

13. CRC

Of course she did! ;)

My daughter loved Buffett when she was little...and still does....

She loved "Jolly Mon" because it had the word "Hell" in it and she didn't get in trouble....

All I can say is ..Good thing she never listened to the words to West Nashville Grand Ballroom Gown....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7